2-Ethylhexanol Production Cost Reports
2-Ethylhexanol production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a 2-Ethylhexanol production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of 2-Ethylhexanol. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
2-Ethylhexanol is a fatty alcohol, an organic compound that gets its name from hexan-o-l, a primary alcohol with an ethyl group at position 2. It is typically found in olive oil, corn, tea, blueberries, tobacco, and alcoholic beverages. It's branched eight-carbon alcohol.
It is the chemical with the molecular formula C8H18O, usually abbreviated as 2-EH or 2EH. It appears to be a clear, colorless liquid that doesn't dissolve in water but is soluble in most organic solvents. The average molecular weight of the chemical is around 130.23g/mol. Above 60°C, it is a combustible liquid. The marine pollutant can cause irritation to the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. It can also lead to nausea and headache upon inhalation and diarrhea and vomiting in case of ingestion. It has an intense and unpleasant taste with a characteristic odor. It causes a violent reaction with oxidants and strong bases and forms esters with various acids readily.
2-Ethylhexanol can be readily converted into esters which have several applications, thereby increasing its market. It is mainly used in the production of the diester bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), a plasticizer. Due to it being a fatty alcohol, esters of 2-ethylhexanol tend to have emollient properties. For instance, the sunscreen octocrylene includes a 2-ethylhexyl ester. It is also used as a low-volatility solvent. Furthermore, the commodity can be used to manufacture a range of products, including Soap detergents, lubricants, protective coats, paints, and herbicides.
It is also used as a food additive and for processing solvents which furthers the market demand. Its various industrial applications include oil and gas extraction, cosmetic production, developing photos and films, and making anti-foam agents used in the textiles and paper industries. Also, it has been used as a corrosion inhibitor and anti-scaling agent, a plating and surface treating agent, an adhesive and sealant, an intermediate industrial fuel, and a general industrial coating.
2-Ethylhexanol Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 2-Ethylhexanol production from Propene. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 2-Ethylhexanol Production from 2-ethyl-4-methyl-pentanol. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, and Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales, and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- How is 2-Ethylhexanol manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org