Aluminum Hydroxide Production Cost Reports
Aluminum Hydroxide production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Aluminum Hydroxide production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Aluminum Hydroxide. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Aluminum Hydroxide or Aluminic acid with the chemical formula Al(OH)3 is an inorganic salt used as an antacid used for relieving heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach. The basic compound acts by neutralizing hydrochloric acid in gastric secretions. It is naturally present in the form of the mineral gibbsite and its polymorphs viz doyleite, nordstrandite, and bayerite.
It is an amorphous white powder. It is insoluble in water but soluble in alkaline and acidic solutions. It is Non-flammable and has a Melting Point of 300 °C. Its molecular weight is 78.00 g/mol, and its density is 2.42 g/dm3. It has a standard structure of metal hydroxide consisting of hydrogen bonds comprising of the hydroxyl group's double layers along with aluminium ions that occupy 2/3rd of the octahedral holes formed in the middle of the two layers.
The Aluminum Hydroxide industry is being driven by the medication's use for managing and treating acid indigestion. It is usually administered orally to temporary relief heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux. It can be topically used to prevent and relieve chafed and abraded skin, little burns and wounds, and irritations in the skin caused by friction and rubbing. Consumers use it to treat chemo-induced oral mucositis as a mouthwash. It also has applications in many vaccines as an adjuvant because of its ability to improve phagocytosis and spur immune responses.
In different concentrations, it is used in a range of cosmetics. It serves as a phosphate binder for patients that have chronic renal disease. Other uses of Aluminium hydroxide include its employment as a flame retardant in plastics and as a soft abrasive for plastics, in aluminium Hydroxide gel, as a chemical intermediate, for manufacturing activated alumina, glass and in glass, additive to increase resistance to thermal shock and in waterproofing fabrics that furthers the market expansion.
Aluminum Hydroxide Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
It is a two step process which consumes basic aluminium sulphate. First it is converted to sodium dawsonite which acts as an intermediate.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Aluminum Hydroxide|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Aluminum Hydroxide manufacturing plant?
- How is Aluminum Hydroxide manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Aluminum Hydroxide?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Aluminum Hydroxide?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Aluminum Hydroxide manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Aluminum Hydroxide manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Aluminum Hydroxide?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Aluminum Hydroxide?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Aluminum Hydroxide?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Aluminum Hydroxide manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Aluminum Hydroxide?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Aluminum Hydroxide?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Aluminum Hydroxide manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Aluminum Hydroxide manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Aluminum Hydroxide?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Aluminum Hydroxide manufacturing plant?