Benzyl Nitrile Production Cost Reports
Benzyl Nitrile production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Benzyl Nitrile production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Benzyl Nitrile. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Benzyl Nitrile or Benzyl Cyanide (shortened BnCN), with the chemical formula C6H5CH2CN, is a vital intermediate in organic chemistry to make various important and dangerous compounds. It’s produced by reacting benzyl chloride with sodium cyanide.
It looks colourless to a faintly pale-yellow liquid organic compound in colour with an oily consistency and has an aromatic smell. It is soluble in water. It has a molecular weight of 117.1479 g/mol and a density of 1.015 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.). Its respective boiling, melting, and flash points are 233-234 °C (lit.), −24 °C (lit.), and 102 °C. It is an irritant to the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes and could potentially burn the skin and eyes. It is highly toxic upon being inhaled, ingested, and absorbed by the skin.
Benzyl Nitrile is used to produce phenobarbital, methylphenidate, and other amphetamines. It is also employed for making methadone, pethidine and ketobemidone in case substituted further. In addition, it is employed to carry out the organic synthesis of pesticides, insecticides, dyes, perfume, and pharmaceuticals, specifically penicillin precursors. Furthermore, as a solvent and a starting material, it finds application in synthesising fungicides, antibiotics, fragrances (phenethyl alcohol), and other pharmaceuticals.
The chemical's partial hydrolysis leads to the production of 2-phenylacetamide, a popular anticonvulsant that is useful in perfumery. In the pharmaceutical industry, it finds use as a chemical intermediate for making pharmaceutical drugs. Other uses of the chemical include its use with esters to make perfumes and flavours; to synthesise optical bleaches for fibres. Hence, the employment of chemicals in the production of a variety of other products is driving up the market's expansion.
Benzyl Nitrile Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This study analyzes Benzyl Nitrile Production by Kolbe Nitrile Synthesis Method, covering manufacturing, process flow, operating expenses, and financial considerations.
Details: Germany - based plant Q4 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Benzyl Nitrile|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Benzyl Nitrile manufacturing plant?
- How is Benzyl Nitrile manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Benzyl Nitrile?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Benzyl Nitrile?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Benzyl Nitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Benzyl Nitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Benzyl Nitrile?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Benzyl Nitrile?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Benzyl Nitrile?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Benzyl Nitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Benzyl Nitrile?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Benzyl Nitrile?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Benzyl Nitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Benzyl Nitrile manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Benzyl Nitrile?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Benzyl Nitrile manufacturing plant?