Corn Gluten Meal Production Cost Reports
Agriculture, Farming and Commodity
Corn Gluten Meal production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Corn Gluten Meal production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Corn Gluten Meal. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Corn Gluten Meal is the co-product derived during the production of maize starch (or ethanol) using the wet-milling process. The meal is rich in protein and has around 65 percent crude protein (DM), which is used as a protein, energy and pigment source for livestock species, including fish. It appears to be fine yellow available in both powder and granular form. It is also added to pet food due to its high protein digestibility. It can also be used as a fertilizer and pre-emergent weed killer. Its products are non-toxic and also good for replacing traditional chemical-based weed as well as feed products.
Corn gluten meal is available as wet or dried, dried being more common. It is rich in protein comprising 60 to 75 percent crude protein (DM), 15-20 percent of residual starch in the DM, as well as some amounts of fibre (crude fibre 1 percent DM), fat (3 percent DM) and minerals (2 percent). It also has high gross energy content (23.1 MJ/kg DM) and energy digestibility (more than 90 percent in ruminants and pigs).
Primarily it is used as a feed source for poultry, cattle, pigs, and aqua, propelling the industry. In addition, it finds application as an herbicide that helps in weed control. Furthermore, it is used as a supplement in hog feed and a natural protein source employed as a plant food in lawns and gardens, driving its market growth. As it is natural, chemical-free, inexpensive, and has no contaminants, its popularity across end-user industries is rising.
Corn Gluten Meal Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The Study Offers a Detailed Cost Analysis of Corn Gluten Meal Production From Maize Grains. In Addition, the Report Incorporates the Manufacturing Process With Detailed Process and Material Flow, Operating Costs Along With Financial Expenses and Depreciation Charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Corn Gluten Meal
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Corn Gluten Meal manufacturing plant?
- How is Corn Gluten Meal manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Corn Gluten Meal?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Corn Gluten Meal manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Corn Gluten Meal manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Corn Gluten Meal manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Corn Gluten Meal manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Corn Gluten Meal manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Corn Gluten Meal?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Corn Gluten Meal manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: email@example.com