Cyanuric Chloride Production Cost Reports
Cyanuric chloride production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Cyanuric chloride production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Cyanuric chloride. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Cyanuric chloride (C3Cl3N3) is a chloro-1,3,5-triazine where the triazine ring is replaced on each carbon by chlorine, an organochlorine compound.
The chemical appears to be a colourless and crystalline solid with a pungent smell. Its melting point ranges within 145-149°, and its boiling point ranges within 192-194° respectively, and its flash point is >190°(374°F). It has a density of 1.32 g / cm3 and a molecular weight of 184.41. It is somewhat water/methanol-soluble and is soluble in diethyl ether, carbon tetrachloride, acetone, dioxane, chloroform, and ketones but insoluble in cold water. It is toxic when ingested or inhaled and can irritate the skin or eyes. It has the function of a crosslinking reagent.
Cyanuric chloride is used for making triazine-class herbicides and pesticides, as well as several fibre-reactive dyes. It facilitates the preparation of alkyl halides, acid chlorides, peptides, dicarbodiimides and macrocyclic lactones, which furthers the market growth. Furthermore, it is used as a reagent to make acyl azides from carboxylic acids and sodium azide. It is also employed in the conversion of carboxylic acids, N-Boc, N-Cbz, and N-Fmoc amino acids into corresponding alcohols as well as of alcohols into the corresponding carbonyl compounds by alternative Swern oxidation reaction.
In addition, it works as an intermediate for preparing optical brighteners, dyestuffs, pharmaceuticals, tanning agents, UV-absorbing agents, and softening agents. Also, it is employed as a precursor to dyes and crosslinking agents owing to the presence of reactive chlorine atoms. It is also a dehydrating agent and reacts with dimethylformamide to give Gold’s reagent, which is a versatile amino alkylations source and a precursor to heterocycles.
Cyanuric Chloride Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Cyanuric Chloride Production via Trimerization of Cyanogen Chloride. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Cyanuric Chloride|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Cyanuric chloride manufacturing plant?
- How is Cyanuric chloride manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Cyanuric chloride?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Cyanuric chloride?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Cyanuric chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Cyanuric chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Cyanuric chloride?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Cyanuric chloride?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Cyanuric chloride?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Cyanuric chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Cyanuric chloride?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Cyanuric chloride?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Cyanuric chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Cyanuric chloride manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Cyanuric chloride?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Cyanuric chloride manufacturing plant?