L Carvone Production Cost Reports
Flavours and Fragrances
L-Carvone production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a L-Carvone production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of L-Carvone. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Carvone is a naturally occurring compound in several essential oils and has two optical isomers, L-carvone and D-carvone. L-carvone is abundantly present in all types of spearmint essential oil and is primarily used to make peppermint flavour of food and fragrance formulation of daily chemicals. L-Carvone is a flavour and perfume ingredient.
It has a refreshing, herbal, spicy, minty, cool taste and odour. It appears to be a colourless to pale straw liquid with an oily consistency. Its empirical formula is C10H14O, and its molecular weight is 150.22 g/mol. It is soluble in ethanol and dethyl ether but not in water.
L-Carvone has extensive usage in spearmint flavours as well as in spice and floral fragrances, which is primarily driving its market demand. It can be used in lavender mint, hedione, rose oxide, spearmint toothpaste, mouthwash, confectionery, and chewing gum. It is widely used in the perfumery, fragrance formulation of daily commodities like detergents, in food and beverage flavourings, and also as an active ingredient in insecticides.
L Carvone Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of L Carvone Production via Hydrogenating Carvoxime. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up an L-Carvone manufacturing plant?
- How is L-Carvone manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing L-Carvone?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing L-Carvone?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an L-Carvone manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up an L-Carvone manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing L-Carvone?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing L-Carvone?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing L-Carvone?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in an L-Carvone manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for L-Carvone?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for L-Carvone?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an L-Carvone manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an L-Carvone manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of L-Carvone?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an L-Carvone manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org