NPK Fertiliser Production Cost Reports
Agriculture, Farming and Commodity
The NPK Fertiliser production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up an NPK production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of NPK Fertiliser. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
NPK is a kind of product that comprises the vital nutrients that are required by plants at various stages of their growth. Due to its great root development, it is appropriate for all types of crops. It contains large amounts of potash, nitrogen, and phosphorus. It is produced through the combination of phosphoric acid and calcium nitrate and further the phosphate rock is acidified with nitric acid.
NPK Fertiliser primarily contains 3% N, 5% P2O5, and 5% K2O. The HS code of NPK is 31059090. It also contains 16% nitrogen, 16% phosphorus, and 16% potassium.
Improvements in crop production and rising fruit and vegetable consumption are expected to fuel NPK fertiliser growth on the worldwide market. Along with increased crop yield, the widespread use of NPK fertilisers and the adoption of the newest farming technologies are two factors supporting the position of the global market. Because they improve soil minerals, increase plant water content, and generally improve plant health, NPK fertilisers are highly sought after. Water-soluble NPK fertilizers are more widely used in drip irrigation and foliar applications, which has increased their market share.
NPK Fertiliser Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of NPK fertiliser production from rock phosphate, ammonia, phosphoric acid, and nitric acid using the nitrophosphate process, also known as the Odda process.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||NPK Fertiliser|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up an NPK Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- How is NPK manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing NPK Fertiliser?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing NPK Fertiliser?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an NPK Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up an NPK Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing NPK Fertiliser?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing NPK Fertiliser?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing NPK Fertiliser?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in an NPK Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for NPK Fertiliser?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for NPK Fertiliser?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an NPK Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an NPK Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of NPK Fertiliser?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a NPK Fertiliser manufacturing plant?