Potassium iodide Production Cost Reports
The Potassium Iodide production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Potassium iodide production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Potassium iodide. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Potassium iodide is a chemical compound having the formula KI. It is a white crystalline salt that is extremely soluble in water. Potassium iodide is extensively used in the medical sector as a supplement to prevent and treat iodine shortage, as well as to protect the thyroid gland against radiation exposure. It is also employed in photography, analytical chemistry, and as a component in some culinary additives. It is also utilised in various pharmaceuticals, such as expectorants, and as a component in certain thyroid treatments.
It has a density of 3.13 g/cm3 and is a white, crystalline solid. It has a melting point of 681 degrees Celsius and a boiling point of 1,330 °C. It can also be dissolved in ethanol, methanol, and acetone. The compound has a reasonably high refractive index of 1.73 and a low thermal conductivity. At 20 °C, potassium iodide is very soluble in water, having a solubility of 130 g/100 mL. Although potassium iodide is non-toxic and non-flammable, when heated to high temperatures, it can emit iodine gas, which can be harmful if inhaled.
It is used as a supplement to treat and prevent iodine deficiency, which is a widespread problem around the world. The demand for potassium iodide is predicted to rise as more individuals become aware of the health benefits of iodine supplementation. It is utilised as an iodine source in several food additions, including table salt and bread. The need for potassium iodide as a food additive is predicted to rise as the food industry grows and becomes more sophisticated. It is a component of some thyroid medicines. The demand for potassium iodide is predicted to rise as the need for thyroid treatments rises.
In the case of a nuclear disaster or attack, it is used to protect the thyroid gland from radioactive iodine. The need for potassium iodide for radiation protection is likely to rise as the possibility of nuclear accidents and assaults remains a concern. In the photographic industry, it is employed as a sensitizer. As the need for photographic products develops, so will the demand for potassium iodide as a sensitiser.
Potassium iodide Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The report is a detailed study of economics of production of potassium iodide from potassium hydroxide, iodine and coke.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Potassium iodide manufacturing plant?
- How is Potassium iodide manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Potassium iodide?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Potassium iodide?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up the manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Potassium iodide manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Potassium iodide?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Potassium iodide?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Potassium iodide?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in the Potassium iodide manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Potassium iodide?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Potassium iodide?
- What are the capital costs for setting up the Potassium iodide manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up the Potassium iodide manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Potassium iodide?
- What will be the income and expenditures for the Potassium iodide manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org