Rhenium Production Cost Reports
Energy, Metals and Minerals
Rhenium production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Rhenium production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Rhenium. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Rhenium (Re) is a rare earth metal, among the rarest chemical element in the world. It is not present in nature or as a mineable mineral species compound but is extensively spread all over the crust of the Earth to the extent of about 0.001 parts per million. It is commercially produced by using extraction from the flue dust of molybdenum smelters. It belongs to the Group 7 of the periodic table with the atomic number 75 and has no mineral characteristics. It is usually found in specific platinum and molybdenite ores.
Rhenium appears to be a silvery-white, heavy, polyvalent transition metal closely resembling manganese. It has a very high melting point, just behind the Tungsten metallic element that has a higher melting point. It has a solid form at 20°C. Its melting and boiling points are 3185°C and 5590°C, respectively. The element gets formed by using the oxidising smelter residues obtained by molybdenite processing.
Rhenium is used as an additive in tungsten- and molybdenum-based alloys in order to add useful properties. The following alloys then find application in oven filaments and x-ray machines that propels the market growth. It also finds use as an electrical contact material since it is wear-resistant and resists arc corrosion. Catalysts of rhenium are highly resistant to poisoning (deactivation) and hence are used in the hydrogenation of fine chemicals, which is boosting its industry demand.
It is also used as a petroleum reforming catalyst as well as in high-temperature components of turbine engines as superalloys. Other uses of the element that forward the market's expansion include its use in mass spectrographs and ion gauges as filaments; in thermocouples including rhenium and tungsten alloys which are used to estimate temperatures up to 2200 ° C; in the photography segment, rhenium wire is used in photoflash lamps, and for plating jewellery. As a result of the wide range of applications of the rare metal, its demand across several industries is growing.
The Study Offers a Detailed Cost Analysis of Rhenium Production Via Mining. In Addition, the Report Incorporates the Manufacturing Process With Detailed Process and Material Flow, Operating Costs Along With Financial Expenses and Depreciation Charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Rhenium manufacturing plant?
- How is Rhenium manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Rhenium?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Rhenium?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Rhenium manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Rhenium manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Rhenium?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Rhenium?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Rhenium?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Rhenium manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Rhenium?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Rhenium?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Rhenium manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Rhenium manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Rhenium?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts