Spandex Production Cost Reports
Spandex production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Spandex production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Spandex. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Spandex or Elastane Fiber is a synthetic polymer comprising a long-chain polyglycol paired with a short di-isocyanate, containing a minimum of 85% polyurethane.
Spandex is an elastomer with great stretchability (it can stretch over 500% without breaking) and recoils after being released. They are better than rubber since they offer qualities like being lighter, stronger, and more versatile. It is abrasion resistant, smooth, and resistant to perspiration, body oils, lotions or detergents.
It has a density between 1.15 to 1.32 g/cc, a heat resistance up to over 300 F, and a breaking tenacity: of 0.6 to 0.9 grams/denier. It can be of any length in a white or nearly white colour with a dull lustre. It burns slowly and has low electrical conductivity. It has great resistance against acids, alkalies, dry cleaning solvents, and bleaches.
Owing to spandex having great properties like offering comfort and preventing bagging and sagging, it is ideal for being used in clothing and apparel applications. It also has many other applications which boost its demand in the fabrics segment, like dyeable and heat settable. Furthermore, it is ideal for being used in many garments owing to its elasticity and strength.
The wide application area of spandex includes accessories (gloves, tights, and socks); athletics (swimwear, cycling jersey and shorts); bodysuits (leotards, triathlon suits, rowing uni suits, wetsuits and zentai suits); bottoms (shorts, leggings, ski pants, skinny jeans, yoga pants, and slacks); compression garments (foundation garments and motion capture suits); and in shaped undergarments (bras/side panelling, support hose, hosiery, surgical hose and underwear) which further boosts the market industry. Also, besides apparel, it has various other applications, including in the production of household products like fitted sheets, table and latex chair coverings and microbead pillows.
Spandex Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Spandex Fiber Production via Dry Spinning Method. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Spandex manufacturing plant?
- How is Spandex manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Spandex?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Spandex?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Spandex manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Spandex manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Spandex?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Spandex?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Spandex?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Spandex manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Spandex?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Spandex?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Spandex manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Spandex manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Spandex?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Spandex manufacturing plant?