Vitamin C Production Cost Reports
Food and Beverages
Vitamin C production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Vitamin C production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Vitamin C. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, is a natural vitamin found in many foods and available as a dietary supplement. It is abundantly present in many foods like bell peppers, citrus fruit (like oranges, kiwi, lemon, and grapefruit), like oranges and orange juice, strawberries, broccoli, potatoes, blackcurrants, brussels sprouts, tomatoes, cruciferous vegetables and white potatoes. It is a weak, unstable organic acid.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin (300 g/L at 20°C), meaning it dissolves in water and into the tissues in the body; however, is not stored well, so it must be taken via food or supplements every day. It has a key role in infection control and wound healing since it is a powerful antioxidant with the ability to neutralize harmful free radicals.
It is mainly found in the form of white or slightly yellowish crystalline powder. The acid's molecule is made of asymmetrical six-carbon atoms (C6H8O6), and its molecular weight is 176. It has a density of 1.65 g/cm3. Its melting point is between 190–192°C.
Vitamin C has a lot of vital functions in the body, like collagen formation; help helps form many hormones and chemical messengers that are employed in the nerves and brain. It helps protect cells and maintain healthy blood vessels, skin, as well as bones and cartilage boosting its demand among consumers.
Besides being consumed for promoting overall health and preventing infection, cardiovascular disease, and brain function, it is also used as an antioxidant in cosmetic products and hair care and personal care items like lipstick. In addition, it finds application n food and beverage products as a preservative, colour fixative, acidity regulator, and nutrient supplement. Also, it is added to animal feeds as a dietary supplement in the agriculture sector which furthers its market demand.
Vitamin C Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Vitamin C Production via Gulonic Acid. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Vitamin C|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Vitamin C manufacturing plant?
- How is Vitamin C manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Vitamin C?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Vitamin C?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Vitamin C manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Vitamin C manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Vitamin C?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Vitamin C?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Vitamin C?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Vitamin C manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Vitamin C?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Vitamin C?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Vitamin C manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Vitamin C manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Vitamin C?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Vitamin C manufacturing plant?