Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB) Production Cost Reports
Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB) production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Linear Alkyl Benzene production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Linear Alkyl Benzene. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Linear Alkyl Benzene (C6H5CnH2n + 1) is a family of organic compounds. Usually, n lies within 10 and 16, even though typically supplied as a tighter cut like C12-C15, C12-C13 and C10-C13 for detergent application. The CnH2n+1 chain is unbranched. They are primarily made as an intermediate for surfactant production and have emerged as the dominant precursor of biodegradable detergents.
Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB) comprises two groups, Alkyl and Benzene, which is also known as detergent alkyl. It has a molar mass of 239-243 gr/mol and a density of 0.0008 g/cm3. It appears to be a yellowish liquid. It is not soluble in water. It has a flash point of 140 ° C igniting in a sealed container.
LAB (linear alkyl benzene) is the primary feedstock used to produce LABSA (Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonate), which is the leading powder and liquid laundry detergent in the world. It is used as a speciality solvent and an ingredient in a few heat transfer fluids. It is also used to produce Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonate (LAS), which finds application as a surfactant for making detergents and cleaners.
It is employed across several industries including in the production of powder detergents; liquid detergents like dishwashing liquid, glass cleaners and household scavengers; agricultural herbicides emulsion polymerization; as an emulsifier; as an emollient and moisturizing agent; to produce oily power cables and ink and paint solvents which boosts its market demand. Also, it finds use in the nuclear industry as a neutrino detector which in turn propels the market expansion.
Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB) Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This process uses high purity linear paraffins for the production. An important feedstock for the process is kerosene which then produces linear olefins as an intermediate.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB)
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Linear Alkyl Benzene manufacturing plant?
- How is Linear Alkyl Benzene manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Linear Alkyl Benzene?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Linear Alkyl Benzene?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Linear Alkyl Benzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Linear Alkyl Benzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Linear Alkyl Benzene?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Linear Alkyl Benzene?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Linear Alkyl Benzene?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Linear Alkyl Benzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Linear Alkyl Benzene?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Linear Alkyl Benzene?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Linear Alkyl Benzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Linear Alkyl Benzene manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Linear Alkyl Benzene?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Linear Alkyl Benzene manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: email@example.com