Phthalic Anhydride Production Cost Reports
The phthalic anhydride production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a phthalic anhydride production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of phthalic anhydride including manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
Phthalic anhydride is an organic substance. The main commercial form of phthalic anhydride is phthalic acid. It was the first dicarboxylic acid anhydride to be utilised commercially. This white solid serves as a crucial industrial chemical, particularly in the mass manufacture of plasticisers. Through oxidation, phthalic anhydride is created. The gas-phase oxidation of naphthalene with a combination of mercuric sulphur and copper sulphate in the presence of sulfuric acid is a step in the commercial synthesis of phthalic anhydride.
Phthalic anhydride appears as a colourless to white, glossy solid in the form of needles with a light, distinguishing odour. Skin irritant and mildly poisonous when consumed or inhaled. The melting point of phthalic anhydride is 64 °F and its flash point is 305 °F. When combined with water, it produces a corrosive solution. The chemical formula of phthalic anhydride is C8H4O3 and its molar mass is 148.1 g/mol. The density of phthalic anhydride is 1.53 g/cm3 and its vapour pressure is 0.0015 mmHg (20 °C).
The increase in demand from the building and construction, automotive, paints and coatings, electrical and electronics, marine, and agricultural industries is the main factor driving the market for phthalic anhydride globally. Plasticiser manufacture frequently involves the use of phthalic anhydride.
Manufacturers of PVC products employ the majority of plasticisers to alter the properties of their PVC products to meet customer demands. In developing nations like China and India, where industrialisation and urbanisation are happening quickly, there is a huge demand for new dwellings to accommodate the expanding population in both urban and rural areas.
The building and construction sector has been also expanding dramatically over the past few years, which has caused a boom in PVC product demand and production throughout these nations. The demand for phthalic anhydride is also anticipated to increase throughout the projected period because of the increased demand for PVC from the automotive industry, which would be utilised to manufacture dashboards and vehicle body parts such as car doors, sheathing electrical wires, and instrument panels.
Phthalic Anhydride Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Phthalic Anhydride Production via Oxidation of O-xylene or Naphthalene. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Phthalic Anhydride|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
Project Economics: Capital Investment, Income and Expenditure Projections, Expected ROI and NPV, Profit and Loss Account, Depreciation, Taxation, Financial Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Value Chain Analysis, Product Pricing, Industry Standards and Regulations, Industry Best Practices, Key Success and Risk Factors
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a phthalic anhydride manufacturing plant?
- How is phthalic anhydride manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing phthalic anhydride?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing phthalic anhydride?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a phthalic anhydride manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a phthalic anhydride manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing phthalic anhydride?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing phthalic anhydride?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing phthalic anhydride?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a phthalic anhydride manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for phthalic anhydride?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for phthalic anhydride?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a phthalic anhydride manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a phthalic anhydride manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of phthalic anhydride?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a phthalic anhydride manufacturing plant?