Whey Production Cost Reports
Food and Beverages
The whey production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a whey production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of whey. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Whey is a by-product of cheese or casein. It is a liquid, which is left after the milk has been strained or curdled. It has a diverse range of commercial applications. It is a high-quality dairy protein and is an essential ingredient for a healthy lifestyle. It is highly rich in amino acids, especially leucine. It is produced through the coagulation of milk. During the production of cheese, the milk is coagulated by adding edible acid to the heated milk. The fat from the whey is removed and is further processed by the drying process. The lipids and non-protein material are also removed from it.
It is composed of 0.3 percent fat, 0.8 percent protein, 4.9 percent lactose, and 0.5 percent minerals. The density of whey is 1.3±0.1 g/cm3 and its boiling point is 227.6±0.0 °C at 760 mmHg. The molecular formula of whey is C3H6O3, and its molecular weight is 90.078 U. The vapor pressure of whey is 0.0±1.0 mmHg at 25°C and its flash point is 109.9±16.3 °C.
The growing consumer preference for personal care products based on natural and herbal ingredients is predicted to increase the market for whey protein in the personal care and cosmetic industries. The market for skincare products has witnessed a hike in the demand, particularly facial care products.
Over the forecast period, the demand for exceptional and high-end personal care & cosmetic products is expected to rise. It is also extensively employed in dietary and nutritional supplements, and food supplements, which is also further propelling the market growth.
Whey Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Whey Production via Pasteurization, Casein Separation, Purification and Drying. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a whey manufacturing plant?
- How is whey manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing whey?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing whey?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a whey manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a whey manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing whey?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing whey?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing whey?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a whey manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for whey?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for whey?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a whey manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a whey manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of whey?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a whey manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org