1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Reports
1,3-Butadiene production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a 1,3-Butadiene production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of 1,3-Butadiene. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
1,3-butadiene, with the chemical formula C4H6, is a simple conjugated diene and a synthetic gas made by petroleum processing. Its exposure usually occurs in the workspace in industries like synthetic elastomer production, secondary lead smelting, petroleum refining, agricultural fungicides, water treatment, production of raw material for nylon, the use of fossil fuels as well as from polluted air and water near chemical, automobile exhaust, plastic or rubber facilities, food contaminated from plastic or rubber containers, and cigarette smoke. This exposure can lead to irritation in the nasal passage, eyes, and throat.
It is a colourless gas which is practically not soluble in water but is soluble in ether, ethanol, benzene, and acetone. Upon heating, it releases acrid fumes and is flammable. It oxidizes in the presence of air to form explosive peroxides. It has a mild gasoline-like odour. Its molecular Weight is 54.09, and its molar mass is 54.09 g/mol. It has a liquid density of 0.64 g/cm³ at -6 °C. Its melting, and boiling points are -108.9 °C (164.3 K) and -4.4 °C (268.8 K).
The 1,3-Butadiene industry is propelling forward due to its main application in producing synthetic rubber as a monomer. It is also used as a monomer to make several kinds of polymers and copolymers and for producing industrial chemicals as a chemical intermediate which furthers the market's growth. It also finds use in making plastics like acrylics and is found in gasoline in small amounts.
Also, it is used in the production of Styrene-butadiene latex (SB latex) which is used for making paper coatings and products that have properties like high-gloss, brightness and opacity; Neoprene, a synthetic rubber product; Nitrile rubber, or nitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR), which is an oil-resistant synthetic rubber which finds use in making automotive gaskets and seals, hoses, gloves etc., which further the industry's expansion.
1,3- Butadiene Production from Houdry Catadiene process
This process produces 1.3-butadiene by the dehydrogenation of n-butane. This process is done with using n-methylpyrrolidone (NMP).
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
1,3- Butadiene Production from C4 hydrocarbons
The process involved is the steam cracking process. It is produced as the byproduct of the reaction.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
Project Economics: Capital Investment, Income and Expenditure Projections, Expected ROI and NPV, Profit and Loss Account, Depreciation, Taxation, Financial Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Value Chain Analysis, Product Pricing, Industry Standards and Regulations, Industry Best Practices, Key Success and Risk Factors
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
- How is 1,3-Butadiene manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing 1,3-Butadiene?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of 1,3-Butadiene?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
- What are the profits/margins in producing 1,3-Butadiene?
- What is the time required to break even?
- What is the return on investment in the 1,3-Butadiene industry?
- What are the best industry practices for a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
- What are the key success and risk factors for a 1,3-Butadiene manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a comparative cost analysis, multi-regional cost analysis, scenario-based cost modeling, uncertainty and sensitivity analysis, TCO analysis and LTFA (long-term financial analysis)
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts