2-Aminoethanol Production Cost Reports
2-Aminoethanol production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a 2-Aminoethanol production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of 2-Aminoethanol. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
2-Aminoethanol or Ethanolamine with the chemical formula C2H7NO is a member of the ethanolamines class, which is ethane with an amino substituent at C-1 and a hydroxy substituent at C-2, classifying it as a primary amine and a primary alcohol. It serves as a human metabolite, a mouse metabolite and an Escherichia coli metabolite. It's a weakly basic compound present in all living species, from bacteria to humans. It can be found in many food items like millets, oriental kinds of wheat, abalones, chickpeas, and common salsify.
The chemical appears to be a clear, colourless liquid with a smell similar to that of ammonia. Its flash point is 185 °F. Its boiling and melting points are 339°F and 51°F. It is a viscous, alkaline liquid that is miscible with water and several oxygenated organic solvents in all proportions, including acetone, methanol, and glycerol. It might attack brass, copper, and rubber and can be corrosive to tissue. It is also somewhat toxic, releasing toxic oxides of nitrogen during combustion. Its net Charge is 0. It has an average mass of 61.08312 and a monoisotopic mass of 61.05276. Its molecular weight is 61.1.
The 2-Aminoethanol demand is being driven by the application of the chemical in many industrial uses, including as a scrubber that removes carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, and other acidic pollutants from the streams of waste gas. It is also used as a starting material for the manufacturing of surfactants, and chelating agents, as an additive that controls the pH in industrial water streams, as an agent for softening leather and also in pharmaceuticals which further propel the industry's expansion.
2-Amenoethanol Production from Ethylene Oxide
In this process, ethylene oxide is treated with aqueous ammonia to obtain 2-aminoethanol, with diethanolamine and triethanolamine as by-products.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a 2-Aminoethanol manufacturing plant?
- How is 2-Aminoethanol manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing 2-Aminoethanol?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a 2-Aminoethanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a 2-Aminoethanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a 2-Aminoethanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a 2-Aminoethanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a 2-Aminoethanol manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of 2-Aminoethanol?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a 2-Aminoethanol manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts