Aluminium Sulfate Production Cost Reports
Aluminium Sulfate production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Aluminium Sulfate production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Aluminium Sulfate. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Aluminium sulphate, also called Filter Alum or Dialuminum tri-sulphate, is an aluminium salt with adjuvant immune activity. Aluminium sulfate (anhydrous) contains no water for crystallisation.
It appears to be a white crystalline solid in its anhydrous form and a colourless liquid in its solution form. It has the chemical formula Al2(SO4)3. It is non-toxic and non-combustible. It is water-soluble but insoluble in ethanol and slightly soluble in alcohol-dilute mineral acids. It is odourless and has a slight astringent taste, sweet taste. Its molar mass is 342.15 g/mol (anhydrous) and 666.44 g/mol (octa decahydrate). Its density is 2.672 g/cm3 (anhydrous) and 1.62 g/cm3(octa decahydrate). Its respective boiling and melting points are 214° F and 770 °C.
The Aluminium Sulfate market is being driven by its use as a coagulating agent. It facilitates particle collision by neutralising charges for purifying drinking water and wastewater treatment plants. In household applications, it is found in baking soda and in antiperspirants. Furthermore, it is used in gardening as it is very acidic and is usually added to very alkaline soils to balance the pH of plants.
It is also employed in water treatment and purification as it allows microscopic impurities to clump together into larger particles that settle at the container's bottom, making water safe, which is furthering the market growth. When dissolved in water, it has a neutral or slightly alkaline pH, resulting in a gooey substance, aluminium hydroxide, which is used in dyeing and printing on cloth. Also, in paper making, it is used to alter the ink-absorbing properties of the paper. Besides this, it finds use as an accelerator and waterproofing agent in concrete, in firefighting foam, as the fireproofing agent and in sewage treatment.
Aluminium Sulfate Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The report involves the cost analysis of production of aluminium sulfate using alum schists which are mixtures of iron pyrite, aluminium silicate and various bituminous substances.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Aluminium Sulfate manufacturing plant?
- How is Aluminium Sulfate manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Aluminium Sulfate?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Aluminium Sulfate?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Aluminium Sulfate manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Aluminium Sulfate manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Aluminium Sulfate?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Aluminium Sulfate?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Aluminium Sulfate?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Aluminium Sulfate manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Aluminium Sulfate?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Aluminium Sulfate?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Aluminium Sulfate manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Aluminium Sulfate manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Aluminium Sulfate?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Aluminium Sulfate manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org