Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Reports
Ammonium chloride production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Ammonium chloride production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Ammonium chloride. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
Ammonium chloride with the chemical formula (NH4Cl), also called sal ammoniac, is sodium carbonate's by-product. It is the salt of ammonia and hydrogen chloride. It is the end-product obtained following the ammonia-soda process that is used for making sodium carbonate. It is also produced by the ammonium sulfate and sodium chloride solutions reaction. The inorganic chloride has ammonium as the counterion and functions like a ferroptosis inhibitor. It is usually made on burning coal dumps because of condensation of coal-derived gases and is present around certain kinds of volcanic vents.
In its pure form, it appears to be a crystalline white salt that has diuretic and expectorant effects. It is very soluble in water and slightly acidic. Its molecular weight is 53.491 g/mol, and its density is 1.53 g/cm³. Its boiling and melting points are 520 °C and 338 °C, respectively.
The Ammonium Chloride market is driven by its use in veterinary medicine to prevent urinary stones in goats, sheep, and cattle. Furthermore, it is used as a nitrogen supply in fertilizers and dry cells as an electrolyte which furthers its market growth. It also finds use as a constituent of galvanizing, tinning, and soldering fluxes to get rid of oxide coatings from metals, enhancing the adhesion of the solders. In addition, it is a key element found in several proprietary cold medicines and cough remedies due to its efficacy as an expectorant.
Furthermore, it also finds use as a flavouring agent in liquorice, as an acidifier, and in food additives – in bread making as a yeast nutrient. It is also used to bond plywood in glue, in Leclanche cells in aqueous solutions, in cooling baths to create low temperatures etc., which further the market's expansion. It is also found in self-care products like body wash and cleanser, shampoo, facial cleanser, hair colour and bleach, conditioner, hand dishwashing detergent, and in bath oils and salts.
Ammonium Chloride Production from Ammonia and Hydrochloric Acid (HCL)
The report revolves around the economics of production of Ammonium Chloride by reaction of gaseous ammonia with an aqueous solution of hydrochloric acid.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
Ammonium Chloride Production by Solvay Process
The report involves the cost analysis of production of Ammonium Chloride as a product of Solvay Process for production of sodium carbonate.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Ammonium Chloride|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
Project Economics: Capital Investment, Income and Expenditure Projections, Expected ROI and NPV, Profit and Loss Account, Depreciation, Taxation, Financial Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Value Chain Analysis, Product Pricing, Industry Standards and Regulations, Industry Best Practices, Key Success and Risk Factors
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
- How is Ammonium chloride manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Ammonium chloride?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Ammonium chloride?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Ammonium chloride?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Ammonium chloride?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Ammonium chloride?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Ammonium chloride?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Ammonium chloride?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Ammonium chloride?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the profits/margins in producing Ammonium chloride?
- What is the time required to break even?
- What is the return on investment in the Ammonium chloride industry?
- What are the best industry practices for a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
- What are the key success and risk factors for a Ammonium chloride manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a comparative cost analysis, multi-regional cost analysis, scenario-based cost modeling, uncertainty and sensitivity analysis, TCO analysis and LTFA (long-term financial analysis)
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts