Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production Cost Reports
Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) is the standard name for ammonium dodecyl sulfate. It is categorised as an anionic surfactant and an alkyl sulfate. They are very high-foam surfactants that disrupt water's surface tension by creating micelles around the polar water molecules. It is a typical fat-based molecule usually made using coconut or palm kernel oil. The oil's fat molecules get broken down and reacted, leading to the production of a 'surfactant', which is mainly used in emulsifiers (stabilisers), detergents, foaming agents and dispersants.
The chemical looks like a yellow viscous liquid. It gives an ammonia odour when the pH is alkaline. Its molecular weight is 283.43 g.mol, and its density is 1.02 g/mL at 20 °C. Its flash point is 110 °C. It is a stable compound that is not compatible with strong oxidising agents. It is an irritating surfactant that can cause dryness and skin redness. It may float or sink and mix with water and is soluble in water.
The surfactant is mainly found in products like shampoos and body wash that employ the chemical as a foaming agent, which primarily drives its market demand. It is also found in products such as facial makeup, shaving preparations, hair colourings, perfumes, and deodorants, as well as in other product formulations.
It is an excellent surfactant that is used in acidic shampoos and other personal care formulations and many detergent applications. It can be used to prepare porous building ceramics by gel casting and in cosmetic product formulation. It also works like a corrosion inhibitor for carbon steel in an acidic solution.
As it has a great viscosity response in case of correct formulation with alkanol amides and amphoteric, it generates large quantities of foam which can be employed in rug and upholstery shampoos.
Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production via Sulphonation Process
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of ammonium lauryl sulphate production from chlorosulphonic acid, lauryl alcohol, and ammonium hydroxide using the sulphonation process.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production from Coconut Oil
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of ammonium lauryl sulphate production from coconut oil.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate manufacturing plant?
- How is Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts