Azodicarbonamide Production Cost Reports
Azodicarbonamide production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Azodicarbonamide production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Azodicarbonamide. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Azodicarbonamide or azobisformamide (C2H4O2N4) is a chemical ingredient and an organic molecular entity. It is made by reacting dihydrazine sulfate and urea at high pressure and elevated temperatures. It is the diamide of azodicarboxylic acid.
The chemical appears to be yellow to orange-red in colour and has no odour. It is a crystalline powder that is Nontoxic. It's not soluble in water and common solvents but is soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide. Its Molecular weight is 116.08 g/mol. It provides softness and elasticity, and Upon heating, it releases gassy bubbles like nitrogen, carbon dioxide, etc. Pure azodicarbonamide usually reacts at about 200 °C.
Azodicarbonamide is primarily used as a whitening agent in cereal flour as well as a conditioner for dough in bread baking which is driving its market growth. Furthermore, it has many industrial applications, including being a blowing agent for foaming rubbers and plastics; widely-known as a blowing agent in foamed plastics (for instance, yoga mats).
It is used as an organic chemical blowing agent to produce polymer foam, which is further used to make rubber compounds, polymer melts, and PVC plastisols which proves to be a significant fuelling factor for the market growth. It is used to make products like window gaskets, toys, and shoe soles. It finds application in many manufacturing processes, including extrusion, injection moulding, coatings, calendering, slush, and rotational moulding. Hence, owing to all these applications of the chemical is propelling the market’s development.
Azodicarbonamide Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The report is a detailed study of economics of production of azodicarbonamide from urea, hydrazine hydrate, and sodium dichromate.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Azodicarbonamide manufacturing plant?
- How is Azodicarbonamide manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Azodicarbonamide?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Azodicarbonamide?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Azodicarbonamide manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Azodicarbonamide manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Azodicarbonamide?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Azodicarbonamide?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Azodicarbonamide?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Azodicarbonamide manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Azodicarbonamide?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Azodicarbonamide?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Azodicarbonamide manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Azodicarbonamide manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Azodicarbonamide?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Azodicarbonamide manufacturing plant?