Bio-Butanol Production Cost Reports
Bio-Butanol production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Bio-Butanol production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Bio-Butanol. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Bio-Butanol is a 4-carbon alcohol (butyl alcohol), which is produced using the same raw ingredients as ethanol, including corn grain as well as other biomass. This butanol made from biomass feedstocks is called biobutanol. It is an alcohol used as a transport fuel.
It offers various properties, like having a higher energy content in contrast to other gasoline alternatives and lower Reid vapour pressure compared to ethanol, and it also has a lower vapour pressure meaning it has lower volatility and evaporative emissions. Other benefits of the product include increased energy security as it is produced domestically using many feedstocks; it also leads to fewer emissions reducing overall greenhouse, as well as more transport options as it can be transported in pipelines due to it being immiscible with water.
Biobutanol is a renewable fuel made using waste biomass feedstocks and has many advantages over conventional fuel, like higher energy density and molecular similarity to gasoline, making it an ideal transportation fuel and boosting its market demand. Furthermore, biobutanol can be used as an industrial solvent which furthers its market expansion.
Also, apart from the production of transportation fuel, biobutanol companies produce a wide range of co-products, like solvents/coatings, plastics, and fibres, which help the companies gain more margins via diversification of product offerings.
Bio-Butanol Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of bio-butanol production from simple sugars in biomass feedstock using the fermentation process, also known as the ABE (Acetone Butanol Ethanol) process.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Bio-Butanol manufacturing plant?
- How is Bio-Butanol manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Bio-Butanol?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Bio-Butanol?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Bio-Butanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Bio-Butanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Bio-Butanol?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Bio-Butanol?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Bio-Butanol?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Bio-Butanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Bio-Butanol?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Bio-Butanol?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Bio-Butanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Bio-Butanol manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Bio-Butanol?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Bio-Butanol manufacturing plant?