Bronopol Production Cost Reports
Bronopol production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Bronopol production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Bronopol. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Bronopol, or 2-Bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol, is an organic compound with the molecular formula C3H6BrNO4. It is a nitro compound and a chemical compound of bromine.
Bronopol is a highly active antimicrobial chemical compound. It looks like a crystal or crystalline powder that has a colour range from white to pale yellow based on the grade of material being sold. As a pure material, its respective melting point is around 130°C. It has a molecular weight of 199.988. It is fully water-soluble but poorly soluble in non-polar solvents however tends to have a high affinity for polar organic solvents.
Bronopol is an antimicrobial agent that is primarily used as a preservative in a wide range of personal care products (such as shampoos and cosmetics), cosmetics, and topical medications. It also has been used as an anti-infective, an antimicrobial (like in paper mills, oil exploration and production facilities, and cooling water disinfection plants), fungicide, germicide, bactericide, slimicide, and a wood preservative. Furthermore, it is employed as a pharmaceutical preservative.
It is also used in end-uses like air washer systems, air conditioning or humidifying systems, papermills, absorbent clays, metal working fluids, printing inks, paints, and adhesives, among others. Also, in chemical toilets, it is used as a substitute for Formaldehyde. Hence, the above-mentioned broad application spectrum of the commodity is expected to further the market's growth.
Bronopol Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The report is a detailed study of economics of production of Bronopol production process from sodium hydroxide, calcium chloride, nitromethane, and liquid bromine.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Bronopol manufacturing plant?
- How is Bronopol manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Bronopol?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Bronopol?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Bronopol manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Bronopol manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Bronopol?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Bronopol?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Bronopol?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Bronopol manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Bronopol?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Bronopol?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Bronopol manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Bronopol manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Bronopol?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Bronopol manufacturing plant?