Chloromethane Production Cost Reports
Chloromethane production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Chloromethane production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Chloromethane. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Chloromethane (CH3Cl), also known as methyl chloride, is a one-carbon compound which is methane, where one of the hydrogens is replaced by a chloro group. It functions like a refrigerant, a mutagen and a marine metabolite and is a member of methyl halides and chloromethanes. Chloromethane is found naturally but can also be artificially made. It is released when wood, grass, charcoal and coal are burned or when wood rots. It is mainly made by reacting methanol with hydrogen chloride, but it can also be prepared via methane chlorination.
Chloromethane is a clear and colourless and toxic gas with a faint and sweet smell which is only noticed at levels that might be toxic. It is heavier than air and may settle closer to the ground. It is very combustible and catches fire easily. It looks like a colourless gas with a molar mass of 50.49 g/mol. It has a boiling point of −24 °C (−11.2 °F). Its net charge is 0. It has a water solubility of 5.3 g/L. It's shipped as a liquefied gas under its own pressure.
Chloromethane is used as a methylating agent to link -CH3 groups to oxygen (as in methylcellulose) and nitrogen (as in quaternary ammonium salts) and as a solvent for the low-temperature butyl rubber preparation. It also facilitates the production of dichloromethane (methylene chloride). Previously it had a primary application as a refrigerant, but it was discontinued after less toxic substances were used.
In industrial uses, it finds application as a reagent in chemical production, a propellant in foam production, an extractant for oils and resins, and a solvent in rubber manufacture and petroleum refining. It is used as a local anaesthetic, in silicone polymer production as a chemical intermediate, in drug production, as a solvent in butyl rubber and petroleum refining, as an extractant for oils and resins, as a methylating and chlorinating agent in organic chemistry and a herbicide.
Chloromethane Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of methyl chloride production from methanol and hydrogen chloride using a catalytic vapour phase process.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Chloromethane manufacturing plant?
- How is Chloromethane manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Chloromethane?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Chloromethane?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Chloromethane manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Chloromethane manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Chloromethane?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Chloromethane?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Chloromethane?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Chloromethane manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Chloromethane?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Chloromethane?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Chloromethane manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Chloromethane manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Chloromethane?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Chloromethane manufacturing plant?