Chromium Oxide Production Cost Reports
Chromium Oxide production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Chromium Oxide production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Chromium Oxide. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Chromium Oxide (Cr2O3) or chromia is an oxide of chromium that naturally occurs in nature as a rare mineral eskolaite. It naturally occurs in a mineral eskolaite that is widely available in chromium-rich skarns, tremolite, chlorite veins, and meta quartzites.
It is an inorganic compound with a monoisotopic mass of 151.866 Da and a molar mass of 151.9904 g/mol. In appearance, it looks like a crystal or a fine crystalline powder varying in light to dark green colouration. It is amphoteric and insoluble in water, alcohol, and acetone and not that reactive to acid. It is somewhat soluble in alkalis. It is a hard and brittle material that has a density of 5.22 g/cm3. Its respective boiling and melting points are 4,000 °C and 2,435 °C. It has a chemical composition comprising 68.46% Chromium and 31.58% Oxygen content.
Chromium Oxide is a specialist material typically used as one of the alloying elements in some aluminium oxide (Al2O3) and zirconium dioxide (ZrO2) ceramics, passing excellent dynamic performance in challenging high-temperature processes. It is usually used as a pigment in paints, glasses and inks. Furthermore, owing to its excellent thermal stability, inherent corrosion and wear resistance, it functions like an ideal ceramic in extreme processing environments linked with contaminated atmospheres and high temperatures like the solid gasification of biomass or coal.
It is also employed in flash melters, copper and zinc processing, slag cleaning furnaces, converting furnaces, smelting furnaces, and tap hole constructions. Other applications boosting its market demand include electric semiconductors, promoting senescence, to dye polymers, manufacturing of chromium metal, in polishing stainless steel, as a catalyst for organic and inorganic reactions (to prepare butadiene), as an anaesthetic, for adding colours in drugs, as a green pigment in automotive finishes and for welding metals.
Chromium Oxide Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of chromium oxide production from sodium dichromate using the reduction process.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Chromium Oxide|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Chromium Oxide manufacturing plant?
- How is Chromium Oxide manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Chromium Oxide?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Chromium Oxide?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Chromium Oxide manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Chromium Oxide manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Chromium Oxide?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Chromium Oxide?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Chromium Oxide?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Chromium Oxide manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Chromium Oxide?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Chromium Oxide?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Chromium Oxide manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Chromium Oxide manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Chromium Oxide?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Chromium Oxide manufacturing plant?