Cream Production Cost Reports
Food and Beverages
Cream production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Cream production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Cream. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The cream is a milk component which is rich in fat globules, which rise to the milk's surface naturally. Commercial sour cream is made of light cream composing 18 to 20 percent butterfat following the pasteurisation process, which is immunised with lactic acid-producing bacteria. Afterwards, the cream is left to ripe for 14–16 hours at 72 °F (22 °C) and chilled for 12–48 hours resulting in the thickening of the cream and turning it into a semisolid.
The cream is a yellowish component which comes in many kinds like half and a half which is a milk and cream mix containing 10.5 to 18 percent butterfat; light cream, which is usually served with coffee; medium cream with 30 to 36 percent butterfat and whipping cream, or heavy cream, with around 36 percent butterfat. In its pure state, it has a slightly tangy flavour. It should be stored in the fridge.
The demand for cream is being driven by its extensive usage in a wide range of end-uses, specifically in the culinary segment. It is added as a base in dishes like posset or added to sweet and savoury sauces for creating a rich, smooth texture. It is also served by its; for over a pudding or soup etc., which is boosting its popularity among consumers.
Cream Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report provides the cost structure of cream production from the centrifugation process. Fat globules are separated from milk using centrifuges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Cream manufacturing plant?
- How is Cream manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Cream?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Cream?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Cream manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Cream manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Cream?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Cream?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Cream?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Cream manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Cream?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Cream?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Cream manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Cream manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Cream?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Cream manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org