Cumene Production Cost Reports
Cumene production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Cumene production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Cumene. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Cumene is the common name for isopropylbenzene, an organic compound. It is an alkylbenzene where the one hydrogen atom of benzene is replaced by an isopropyl group. It is found in crude oil and refined fuels, and is a component of processed high-octane gasoline.
Cumene looks like a clear, colourless liquid with a sharp, penetrating aromatic odour. It is less dense than water and is insoluble in it; however, it is miscible with ethanol, ethyl ether, acetone, benzene, petroleum ether, and carbon tetrachloride. Its Vapors are heavier than air. It is slightly toxic upon inhalation, ingestion and skin absorption. It has a Flash point of 115 °F.
It is a volatile liquid with a boiling and melting point of152.4 °C and −141 °C, respectively.
Cumene is mainly used to produce plastic or works as a solvent for paints, lacquer, and enamel. It is employed in several petroleum products. Furthermore, it has several end-uses owing to its distinct properties, such as its use in household products, pesticides, etc. It is also abundantly used to make phenol and acetone, which are further used in plastic production.
As an intermediate in the industry, it is used to produce di cumyl peroxide. It also facilitates the manufacturing of many products like detergents, di-isopropylbenzene, acetophenone, α-methyl styrene, and styrene. Also, it finds use as a catalyst in the synthesis of acrylic and polyester-type resins. Additionally, in small quantities, it works like a solvent in paints, lacquers, and enamel production.
Cumene Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of cumene production from benzene and propylene using the Friedel–Crafts alkylation process.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Cumene manufacturing plant?
- How is Cumene manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Cumene?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Cumene?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Cumene manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Cumene manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Cumene?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Cumene?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Cumene?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Cumene manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Cumene?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Cumene?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Cumene manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Cumene manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Cumene?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Cumene manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org