Curcuma Oleoresin Production Cost Reports
Flavours and Fragrances
Curcuma Oleoresin production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Curcuma oleoresin production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Curcuma oleoresin. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Curcuma oleoresin or Turmeric oleoresin is an organic fat derived using the method of solvent extraction of ground-dried rhizomes of Curcuma longa L. It mainly constitutes curcumins: the principle colouring constituents (1,7-bis(4-hydroxy-3- methoxyphenyl) hepta-1,6-diene-3,5-dione) and its desmethoxy and bisdesmethoxy derivatives in differing ratios. It is made using turmeric fingers and has a negligible odour. It is a liquid which is soluble in water and oil.
Curcuma oleoresin has an aroma resembling turmeric with a distinctive earthy, musky note along with a slightly bitter, viscous, homogeneous aftertaste. The product's colour ranges from orange-yellow to reddish-brown at ambient temperatures and has an upper oily layer and a lower crystalline layer. It is the primary colouring component and alcohol-soluble extract of turmeric, which is an extract composed of around 90% curcuminoids and volatile and fixed oils. It also comprises highly concentrated quantities of turmeric's active ingredients. It is closely linked with ginger and is extracted the same way as ginger oleoresin.
Curcuma oleoresin is mainly used as a colouring agent or spice in food. The yellow pigmented fraction is separated from the rhizomes of Curcuma longa rhizomes and finds application in many medicinal and food applications. Besides its usage as a flavouring and colouring agent, it also has a wide range of therapeutic properties. It can stabilise the levels of blood glucose and cholesterol in the body while preventing weight gain. Furthermore, the extract can be used to lower inflammation and provides an overall pain-relieving effect which makes it ideal for treating arthritis, gallstones, ulcers, and irritable bowel syndrome.
Other medical uses of the extract include the facilitation of bile excretion, which has an antioxidant action protecting cells from damage and boosts wound healing, improves cognitive function and prevents neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's and dementia. Due to its medicinal benefits, it also finds application in cosmetic preparations for youthful, radiant skin, thereby furthering the market expansion.
Curcuma Oleoresin Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report provides the cost structure of Curcuma oleoresin production by the solvent extraction process. In this process, the oleoresin is produced by the solvent extraction of curcuma longa linn with a volatile solvent such as acetone.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Curcuma Oleoresin|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Curcuma oleoresin manufacturing plant?
- How is Curcuma oleoresin manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Curcuma oleoresin?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Curcuma oleoresin?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Curcuma oleoresin manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Curcuma oleoresin manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Curcuma oleoresin?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Curcuma oleoresin?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Curcuma oleoresin?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Curcuma oleoresin manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Curcuma oleoresin?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Curcuma oleoresin?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Curcuma oleoresin manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Curcuma oleoresin manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Curcuma oleoresin?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Curcuma oleoresin manufacturing plant?