Cyclohexane Production Cost Reports
Cyclohexane production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Cyclohexane production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Cyclohexane. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Cyclohexane (C6H12) is an alicyclic hydrocarbon including a ring of six carbon atoms; the cyclic form of hexane. It has the function of a non-polar solvent. It is a cycloalkane and a volatile organic compound. It is naturally present in petroleum crude oil, volcanic gases, kohlrabi and cigarette smoke.
Cyclohexane appears like a clear, colourless liquid with a mild odour resembling petroleum. It is a volatile and flammable non-corrosive liquid which is insoluble in water but soluble in alcohol, acetone, ether, benzene, and ligroin. It has a density of 6.5 lb/gal (less than water) and insoluble in water with vapours heavier than air. Its flash point is -4 °F. It has a molecular weight of 82.14 g/mol. Its respective boiling and melting points are 80.7°C and 6.47°C.
Cyclohexane is primarily used to make nylon and is also used as a solvent, paint remover, and to make other chemicals. It is employed as a solvent for dissolving cellulose ethers, lacquers, fats, oils, bitumen, resins, waxes, and crude rubber.
Furthermore, it finds application in the production of products such as surface coating activities (lacquers), perfumes, the synthesis of adipic acid for nylon 66 and engineering plastics, varnish remover, the synthesis of caprolactam in nylon 6, paint and essential oil extraction.
It also facilitates the production of adipic acid, benzene, nitrocyclohexane, cyclohexyl chloride, cyclohexanol and cyclohexanone. Also, it makes solid fuel for camp stoves, fungicidal formulations, organic synthesis, and recrystallising medium glass substitutes in analytical chemistry and in the manufacturing of adhesives.
Cyclohexane Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents the economics of Cyclohexane production from Benzene. Cyclohexane is produced from Benzene and Hydrogen.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Cyclohexane manufacturing plant?
- How is Cyclohexane manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Cyclohexane?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Cyclohexane?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Cyclohexane manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Cyclohexane manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Cyclohexane?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Cyclohexane?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Cyclohexane?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Cyclohexane manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Cyclohexane?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Cyclohexane?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Cyclohexane manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Cyclohexane manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Cyclohexane?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Cyclohexane manufacturing plant?