Cyclohexanone Production Cost Reports
The cyclohexanone production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Cyclohexanone production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Cyclohexanone. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Cyclohexanone is an organic molecule that is colourless to light yellow in liquid form. It has a strong and pleasant odour that is akin to peppermint. It is a six-membered ring cyclic ketone containing a carbonyl group (-CO-) in its chemical structure.
It is a very combustible and reactive molecule that can dramatically react with oxidising agents and strong acids. Cyclohexanone is used as a solvent in the manufacture of a variety of compounds, including adipic acid, caprolactam, and hexamethylenediamine, all of which are used in the manufacture of nylon. It is also employed in the production of medicines, insecticides, and other chemical compounds as a solvent.
Cyclohexanone is a colourless to pale yellow liquid with a distinct and pleasant odour. It has a molecular weight of 98.14 g/mol, a boiling point of 155-156°C, and a melting point of -47.5°C. At 20°C, cyclohexanone is mildly soluble in water, having a solubility of approximately 3.4 g/100 mL.
It dissolves readily in organic solvents such as ethanol, methanol, acetone, and ether. At 25°C, cyclohexanone has a vapour pressure of 7.8 mmHg and a density of 0.947 g/mL. It is a highly combustible and reactive chemical that, when exposed to air, can generate explosive peroxides. It can also erupt violently when exposed to powerful oxidising chemicals and acids.
Cyclohexanone market demand is primarily driven by its use in the synthesis of several chemicals, including adipic acid, caprolactam, and hexamethylenediamine, which are utilised in the production of nylon. The rising demand for nylon in a variety of end-use industries, including automotive, textile, and packaging, is likely to drive cyclohexanone demand in the future years.
Cyclohexanone is also employed in the production of medicines, insecticides, and other chemical substances as a solvent. Population growth, changing lifestyles, and rising demand for food and agricultural goods are all likely to contribute to the growth of the cyclohexanone market.
Cyclohexanone Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Cyclohexanone Production via Cyclohexane Oxidation. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Cyclohexanone manufacturing plant?
- How is Cyclohexanone manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Cyclohexanone?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Cyclohexanone?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Cyclohexanone manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Cyclohexanone manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Cyclohexanone?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Cyclohexanone?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Cyclohexanone?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Cyclohexanone manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Cyclohexanone?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Cyclohexanone?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Cyclohexanone manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Cyclohexanone manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Cyclohexanone?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Cyclohexanone manufacturing plant?