Diammonium Phosphate Production Cost Reports
Agriculture, Farming and Commodity
Diammonium Phosphate production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Diammonium Phosphate production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Diammonium Phosphate. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) is a widely used phosphorus fertilizer comprising two common constituents of the fertilizer industry. It is comparatively higher in nutrients with excellent physical properties making it ideal for farming and across other sectors. It is an inorganic phosphate, which is the diammonium salt of phosphoric acid. It is produced by reacting 1 mole of phosphoric acid with 2 moles of ammonia, which forms a slurry which gets solidified into a granular form.
Diammonium Phosphate can be used for tilling in autumn and for, sowing in spring and for pre-sowing cultivation. It dissolves in soil and delivers temporary alkalization of the pH of the solution of soil. It is soluble in water and available in different shades of brown. It is an excellent source of phosphorus in phosphate form and has a higher nitrogen content than MAP. It has higher solubility compared to MAP.
The Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) industry is being propelled by its use as a fertilizer that is extensively used for its high supplement substance and excellent physical characteristics. In crops, it adds high nutritional content, which is required for nurturing crops as the fertilizer is highly soluble and can easily dissolve in soil, releasing ammonium and phosphorus.
In addition, it can also be used as a fire retardant, chemical additive, and corrosion inhibitor, among others which are further boosting the market's expansion. Also, it is employed for several industrial processes, including in manufacturing chemicals, brewing, and metal finishing, as well as in yeast fermentation during the production of wine which further propels the market.
Diammonium Phosphate Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
In this process, 18% nitrogen and 46% phosphorus pentoxide are combined to form granular DAP for direct application as fertiliser.
Details: Australia - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of DAP production from phosphoric acid and ammonia through ammonia-granulation process using the pipe-reactor.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||DAP (Diammonium Phosphate)|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Diammonium Phosphate manufacturing plant?
- How is Diammonium Phosphate manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Diammonium Phosphate?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Diammonium Phosphate manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Diammonium Phosphate manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Diammonium Phosphate manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Diammonium Phosphate manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Diammonium Phosphate manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Diammonium Phosphate?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Diammonium Phosphate manufacturing plant?