Diesel Production Cost Reports
Operating Costs, Logistics and Utilities
The Diesel production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up the Diesel production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Diesel. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Diesel is the name given to the distillate fuel oil used in automobiles with compression ignition engines. It is a combination of hydrocarbons varying from C10H20 to C15H28. It is a refined fuel made from biomass and crude oil. Additionally, it powers diesel-powered generators that produce energy. It is created from crude oil using the fractional distillation method. In the process, fractional distillation of crude oil is carried out at high temperatures (often 200–350 °C) and standard atmospheric pressure, hence diesel is produced.
Diesel contains around 25% aromatic hydrocarbons and about 75% aliphatic hydrocarbons (e.g., benzene, styrene). Depending on the source of the crude oil and the cleaning quality, the usual atomic mass concentrations are around 86% C, 14% H, and a small amount of sulphur. The density of diesel ranges from 0.82 to 0.86 kg/L, and the heating value is around 42.6 MJ/kg. At 40 °C, the kinematic viscosity falls between 2-5 mm/s. The flash point of diesel is >55 °C.
Better trade and economic growth in rising and developing nations are driving the market, which is causing the commercial transportation industry to thrive. The fuel's many benefits, such as less expensive maintenance, higher torque, lower taxes, and increased fuel efficiency, are advancing the growth of the sector.
Additionally, diesel-powered vehicles last longer and don't require the usage of coal, which helps the market by saving money. Diesel is preferred for heavy-duty commercial vehicles, power generation, and a number of other industrial uses due to its high energy density per unit volume. The industry is growing as a result of this. Urban areas, public transportation, private vehicles, and freight transportation all mostly use diesel.
Diesel Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of diesel production from crude oil using the fractional distillation.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Diesel manufacturing plant?
- How is Diesel manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Diesel?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Diesel?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Diesel manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Diesel manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Diesel?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Diesel?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Diesel?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Diesel manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Diesel?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Diesel?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Diesel manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Diesel manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of a Diesel?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Diesel manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org