Epichlorohydrin Production Cost Reports
Epichlorohydrin production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Epichlorohydrin production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Epichlorohydrin. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
Epichlorohydrin (ECH) with the molecular formula C3H5ClO is an epoxide which is 1,2-epoxypropene, where one of the methyl hydrogens is substituted by chlorine. It is an organochlorine compound and an epoxide that has functional relation to 1,2-epoxypropane. It is a versatile chemical intermediate used in a range of industries, from textiles to aircraft parts and ion exchange resins.
The chemical is a very volatile and flammable chlorinated cyclic ether that has an irritating, chloroform-like odour which produces toxic hydrochloric acid fumes. It appears to be clear, colourless, and liquid, which can cause irritation in the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract.
It's a highly reactive organic compound that will polymerize upon treatment with acid or a strong base. It is insoluble in water but miscible with most polar organic solvents. It is a human carcinogen and might lead to respiratory cancer. It is somewhat water-soluble. It has a Molecular weight of 92.53 g/mol and a density of 1.1812 g/cm3. It has respective flash, boiling, freezing and boiling points of 88°F (31°C), 242F (117°0), -54°F (-47.8°C), and 117.9 °C.
Epichlorohydrin is primarily used for manufacturing epoxy resins, synthetic glycerin and elastomers. The chlorinated epoxy compound is used for manufacturing glycerol and epoxy resins. Furthermore, it is also used for producing elastomers, dyestuffs, cross-linked food starch, glycidyl ethers, plasticizers, surfactants, lubricants, adhesives, pharmaceutical products, oil emulsifiers, as a stabilizer for chlorine-containing substances like pesticide formulations, rubber, and solvents; as a solvent for cellulose, paints, resins, gums, esters, and lacquers; and as an insect fumigant in the paper and drug industries. Also, it works like a precursor to glycidyl nitrate, an energetic binder that finds use in explosive and propellant compositions.
Epichlorohydrin Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Epichlorohydrin Production from Propylene. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Epichlorohydrin Production from Glycerol. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Epichlorohydrin manufacturing plant?
- How is Epichlorohydrin manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Epichlorohydrin?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Epichlorohydrin?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Epichlorohydrin manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Epichlorohydrin manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Epichlorohydrin?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Epichlorohydrin?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Epichlorohydrin?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Epichlorohydrin manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Epichlorohydrin?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Epichlorohydrin?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Epichlorohydrin manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Epichlorohydrin manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Epichlorohydrin?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Epichlorohydrin manufacturing plant?