Ethylene Brassylate Production Cost Reports
Flavours and Fragrances
Ethylene Brassylate production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Ethylene Brassylate production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Ethylene Brassylate. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Ethylene Brassylate (C15H26O4) is a macrocyclic musk, a synthetic fragrance ingredient from the artificial musk family. It is also known as Musk T. Previously, it was isolated from animal secretions like musk deer, but at present is made in the lab via several processes to get mush-like scents. More renewable sources are being used to preserve the planet's natural resources.
Ethylene Brassylate is exceptionally tenacious and a good fixative. It has a musk-like odour that serves as a base note and stabilizer in many fragrances. The musk is soluble in alcohol, dipropylene glycol, and paraffin oil but not in the water, 1.719 mg/L at 25 °C (est). It looks like a colourless oily liquid. It has a molecular weight of 270.369 g/mol.
Ethylene Brassylate is mainly used along with other musks and is likely best used in the mixture. It finds extensive application in perfumery as a fixative and intensifier of sweet-floral notes, which primarily drives its market demand.
Ethylene Brassylate Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Ethylene Brassylate Production via Tridecanedioic Acids. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up an Ethylene Brassylate manufacturing plant?
- How is Ethylene Brassylate manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Ethylene Brassylate?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Ethylene Brassylate?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an Ethylene Brassylate manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up an Ethylene Brassylate manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Ethylene Brassylate?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Ethylene Brassylate?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Ethylene Brassylate?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in an Ethylene Brassylate manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Ethylene Brassylate?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Ethylene Brassylate?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an Ethylene Brassylate manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an Ethylene Brassylate manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Ethylene Brassylate?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an Ethylene Brassylate manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org