Glucose Syrup Production Cost Reports
Food and Beverages
Glucose Syrup production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Glucose Syrup production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Glucose Syrup. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Glucose Syrup is a well-tolerated liquid sweetener produced as a thick liquid or in solid granules. It is a refined and concentrated solution of dextrose, maltose and higher saccharides derived by starch hydrolysis. It is a sugar belonging to the carbohydrate’s family, mainly produced using cereals (mainly wheat and maise).
It is mainly available in two primary kinds that differ on the basis of carb profile and taste, categorising as confectioner's syrup (19% glucose, 14% maltose, 11% maltotriose, and 56% other carbs) and high-maltose glucose syrup (comprising of an enzyme called amylase). Its consumption can lead to a higher risk of obesity, poor dental hygiene, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, and heart disease. It does not have any nutritional content. It does not have a distinct taste, but it is known for its transparency and viscosity.
Glucose Syrup is mainly used in the commercial production of a wide range of food products and is employed as a sweetener, thickener, and moisture-retaining agent. Furthermore, since it cannot crystallise, it's usually employed in candy making, fondant, and beer, as well as in some canned and premade baked goods. It is immensely popular owing to its preservative abilities and being cheap to produce.
It is widely used in beverages, sauces, confectionery, bakeries, and pharmaceuticals. In sweet foods, it adds volume, making them sweeter, chewier and stickier. It is a versatile product that has humectant properties making it useful for application in packaged baked goods, jams and sauces, etc., to prevent crystallisation and preserve the product. Hence, its extensive application in the food production sector, owing to its versatile nature, is boosting the industry's expansion.
Glucose Syrup Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report provides the cost structure of glucose syrup production from the hydrolysis process. In this process, an enzyme a-amylase is added to the solution of starch and water.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Glucose Syrup manufacturing plant?
- How is Glucose Syrup manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Glucose Syrup?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Glucose Syrup?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Glucose Syrup manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Glucose Syrup manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Glucose Syrup?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Glucose Syrup?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Glucose Syrup?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Glucose Syrup manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Glucose Syrup?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Glucose Syrup?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Glucose Syrup manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Glucose Syrup manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Glucose Syrup?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Glucose Syrup manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org