Kerosene Production Cost Reports
Operating Costs, Logistics and Utilities
Kerosene production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Kerosene production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Kerosene. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Kerosene is a hydrocarbon liquid derived from petroleum that is mainly used as a fuel. It’s produced in a distillation tower where crude oil is distilled in the refining process.
It looks like a pale yellow or colourless liquid. It's a mixture of hydrocarbons typically consisting of around 10 different hydrocarbons, each consisting of 10 to 16 carbon atoms per molecule. Its chemical composition is relatively complex, including naphthenes (40.9%), a mixture of paraffin (55.2%), and aromatic hydrocarbons (3.9%). It is less volatile than gasoline, with a flash point of 38 °C (100 °F) or higher, making it a safer fuel to store and handle. It is among the so-called middle distillates of crude oil with a boiling point between 150 and 300 °C. It has many advantages, like safety with a lower risk of carbon monoxide poisoning; being less expensive than gas; more environmentally friendly; and having a long shelf life since it's non-corrosive and stored in a suitable tank which is stored under dry and controlled conditions.
Kerosene is employed for burning in kerosene lamps and furnaces or domestic heaters, as a fuel (being a major component of aviation fuel, over 60% of the fuel) and also in jet engines. As a solvent, it is used for insecticides and greases. In addition, it finds use as an oil in central heating systems and also as a cleaning agent. Although its usage has lowered, it is still widely used in developing regions for cooking, heating, and lighting applications. It works like a great substitute for solid fuels, biomass, and coal and works great in places with limited or no access to electricity. Hence, its usage in various end-uses can boost the market growth.
Kerosene Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report provides the cost structure of kerosene production by the fractional distillation process. In this process, first, the crude oil is extracted from the earth.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Kerosene manufacturing plant?
- How is Kerosene manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Kerosene?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Kerosene?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Kerosene manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Kerosene manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Kerosene?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Kerosene?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Kerosene?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Kerosene manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Kerosene?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Kerosene?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Kerosene manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Kerosene manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Kerosene?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Kerosene manufacturing plant?