Neodymium Production Cost Reports
Energy, Metals and Minerals
Neodymium production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Neodymium production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Neodymium. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Neodymium (Nd) is a chemical element from the periodic table's lanthanide series. It is an inorganic element, an inner transition element. Among the rare-earth elements, it is the second most abundant, occurring in ores like monazite- reddish-brown phosphate element comprising rare-earth elements and bastnaesite. It is mainly mined in regions like China, Sri Lanka, the United States, Brazil, India and Australia.
The rare-earth metal looks silvery white in colour with a lustrous and shiny yellow look and has various properties such as malleability, ductility, and ability to oxidize in the air, forming an oxide readily. Due to it being extremely reactive, it tarnishes in the air. The element has a molar mass of 144.2 g mol -1 and a density of 7.0 g cm-3. It is extremely dense in nature. Its respective melting and boiling points are 1024 °C and 3074 °C.
Neodymium is used for various applications across many end-user industries. In the household appliances segment, it is used for making things such as colour televisions, fluorescent lamps, and energy-saving lamps and glasses. Furthermore, the metal's alloys, Neodymium iron and boron (NIB), are employed in the making of permanent magnets that are used for making parts of modern vehicles, loudspeakers, and computer data storing.
It also has application in colouring glasses (didymium glass), where it helps absorb the flame's yellow sodium glare, thus, in turn, shielding the eyes of welders, which furthers its demand from various manufacturing sectors. Also, the element finds employment in other downstream industries like crystal (yttrium aluminium garnet) production in the laser industry, steel welding, and skin cancer treatment.
Neodymium Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The Study Offers a Detailed Cost Analysis of Neodymium Production From Extraction and Refining Process. In Addition, the Report Incorporates the Manufacturing Process With Detailed Process and Material Flow, Operating Costs Along With Financial Expenses and Depreciation Charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Neodymium manufacturing plant?
- How is Neodymium manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Neodymium?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Neodymium?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Neodymium manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Neodymium manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Neodymium?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Neodymium?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Neodymium?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Neodymium manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Neodymium?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Neodymium?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Neodymium manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Neodymium manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Neodymium?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Neodymium manufacturing plant?