Neopentyl Glycol Production Cost Reports
Neopentyl Glycol production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Neopentyl Glycol production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Neopentyl Glycol. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Neopentyl Glycol or 2,2-Dimethylpropane-1,3-diol (C5H12O2) is a propane-1,3-diol carrying two methyl groups at position 2. It's an organic chemical compound that's industrially synthesized via formaldehyde and isobutyraldehyde's aldol reaction, which forms the intermediate hydroxypivaldehyde. This can be turned into Neopentyl glycol with extra formaldehyde or the aldehyde group's catalytic hydrogenation to an alcohol group.
It looks like a colourless-to-white hygroscopic crystalline solid.
It has a solubility in benzene, water, and chloroform and has highly soluble in ethanol and diethyl ether. It has a molar mass of 104.14 g/mol and a density of 0.98 g/cm3. It has respective boiling, melting, and flash point of 208 °C, 129.13 °C, and 107°C. It is slightly toxic and flammable in nature and can cause harm in case of ingestion or absorption through skin contact. It can also irritate the eyes and skin. If it is mixed with air in a powder or granular form, it can cause a dust explosion and violently reacts with oxidants.
Neopentyl Glycol is mainly used in the synthesis of paints, polyesters, plasticizers, and lubricants. In the production of polyesters, it helps improve the product's stability towards light, heat, and water. In industrial applications, the combustible organic compound is used to produce intermediates, dyes, functional fluids in closed systems, paint and coating additives, lubricants and lubricant additives, and processing aids specific to petroleum production. It is employed in the manufacturing of consumer products like adhesives and sealants, and paper products. Hence, the chemical's many applications are all contributing to the market's growth.
Neopentyl Glycol Production via Aldol Reaction
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of neopentyl glycol production from isobutyraldehyde and formaldehyde through the aldol reaction.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Neopentyl Glycol|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Neopentyl Glycol manufacturing plant?
- How is Neopentyl Glycol manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Neopentyl Glycol?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Neopentyl Glycol?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Neopentyl Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Neopentyl Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Neopentyl Glycol?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Neopentyl Glycol?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Neopentyl Glycol?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Neopentyl Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Neopentyl Glycol?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Neopentyl Glycol?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Neopentyl Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Neopentyl Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Neopentyl Glycol?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Neopentyl Glycol manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts