Nitrobenzene Production Cost Reports
Nitrobenzene was first manufactured in the year 1834. It is an organic compound that is water-insoluble and is pale yellow oil in colour with an almond-like odour. It freezes to give greenish-yellow crystals. It is manufactured on a large scale from benzene as a precursor to aniline. In the laboratory, it is rarely used as a solvent, especially for electrophilic reagents. It is often called oil of mirbane or nitrobenzol. Nitrobenzene melts at 5.85°C and boils at 210.9°C. While it is only slightly soluble in water, it is very soluble in ethanol, ether, and benzene.
Nitrobenzene is produced by nitration of benzene with a mixture of concentrated sulphuric acid, water, and nitric acid. The manufacturing of nitrobenzene is one of the most dangerous processes conducted in the chemical industry due to its exothermicity of the reaction. While nitrobenzene is widely used in the manufacturing of aniline, it is also used in the production of lubricating oils, dyes, drugs, pesticides, and synthetic rubber.
Procurement Resource provides an in-depth cost analysis of Purified Nitrobenzene production. The report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges. The study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. We also offer additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (Capital Investment Details, Production Cost Details, Economics for another Plant Location, Dynamic Cost Model).
Nitrobenzene Production from Benzene and Nitric Acid
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of nitrobenzene production from benzene and nitric acid.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a comparative cost analysis, multi-regional cost analysis, scenario-based cost modeling, uncertainty and sensitivity analysis, TCO analysis and LTFA (long-term financial analysis)
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts