Nitrobenzene Production Cost Reports
Nitrobenzene production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Nitrobenzene production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Nitrobenzene. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Nitrobenzene (C6H5NO2) or nitrobenzol or oil of mirbane is a nitroarene, the simplest aromatic nitro compound comprising benzene carrying a single nitro substituent. It's a member of nitrobenzenes and a nitroarene. It's a poisonous organic compound which is mainly made up of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen.
It is a yellowish chemical that is an aromatic nitro compound with an almond-like odour with an oily consistency. It looks like a pale yellow to dark brown liquid. It has slight solubility in water (0.19 g/100 ml at 20 °C). It has a molar mass of 123.06 g/mol and a density of 1.199 g/cm3. Its respective melting, boiling and flash points are 5.85 °C, 210.9 °C and 190 °F.
Upon combustion, it releases toxic nitrogen oxide fumes, and its exposure can lead to irritation in the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract and can also cause methemoglobinemia that leads to fatigue, dizziness, dyspnea, disturbed vision, collapse, shortness of breath, and even death. It can also cause harm to the spleen, liver, kidneys and central nervous system. The chemical is a possible mutagen and human carcinogen.
Nitrobenzene is mainly used as a precursor to make aniline, benzidine, and other organic chemicals and also in the production of dyes, pharmaceuticals, lubricating oils, drugs, pesticides, and synthetic rubber. It is used as a fragrant in cheap soaps (redistilled and as oil of mirbane), to cover up unpleasant smells from paints and shoes and also as an organic solvent.
It's also employed in shoe and floor polishes and leather dressings. It finds application in the production of analgesic paracetamol (or acetaminophen). It can readily be converted to related derivatives like azobenzene, nitrosobenzene, and phenylhydroxylamine. Hence, the versatile applications of Nitrobenzene are propelling the industry's expansion.
Nitrobenzene Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of nitrobenzene production from benzene and nitric acid.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Nitrobenzene manufacturing plant?
- How is Nitrobenzene manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Nitrobenzene?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Nitrobenzene?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Nitrobenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Nitrobenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Nitrobenzene?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Nitrobenzene?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Nitrobenzene?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Nitrobenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Nitrobenzene?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Nitrobenzene?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Nitrobenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Nitrobenzene manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Nitrobenzene?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Nitrobenzene manufacturing plant?