NP Fertiliser Production Cost Reports
Agriculture, Farming and Commodity
NP Fertiliser production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a NP Fertiliser production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of NP Fertiliser. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
NP Fertiliser or granular fertilisers are composed of Nitrogen and superphosphate. NP fertilisers are made from rock phosphate, ammonia, carbon dioxide, and nitric acid via the nitrophosphate or the Odda process. During the process, phosphate rock is first acidified with the help of nitric acid, obtaining a mix of calcium nitrate and phosphoric acid, which gets frozen to split calcium nitrate in the form of crystals from the phosphoric acid. The leftover phosphoric acid filtrate comprising a few calcium nitrate and nitric acid traces are neutralised using ammonia-producing NP fertiliser.
Since fertilisers have a high content of ammonium sulphate, they have a high amount of sulphur. These fertilisers are known for their great hardness that guarantees quality maintenance during blending, handling, and field application. They are fully soluble, with all nutrients readily known for plant absorption.
NP Fertiliser provides the crops and soils with a balanced amount of nutrients like S, Ca (Calcium), and Mg (Magnesium) and prevents soil deficiency which leads to a better yield and higher-quality produce. The fertiliser helps provide chemical nutrients to crops boosting their growth and improving the soil's fertility. It supplies high amounts of minerals like ammonia, nitrate, amide forms, etc., which improve vegetative growth, the quality of food, and product yield forming flowers and seeds. Hence, the ability to boost crop production and improve soil health is the primary factor driving the fertiliser market.
Other factors propelling the industry's expansion include the growing demand for high-quality food grains, the adoption of crop enhancement methods by farmers, rising awareness programs by government and regulatory bodies, high consumption of dairy and meat products, the use of fertiliser as corrosion inhibitors, hygroscopic agents, as well as the growing popularity of grain-based biofuels, among others which further boost the market demand.
NP Fertiliser Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of NP fertiliser production from rock phosphate, ammonia, carbon dioxide, and nitric acid using the nitrophosphate process, also known as the Odda process.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a NP Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- How is NP Fertiliser manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing NP Fertiliser?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing NP Fertiliser?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a NP Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a NP Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing NP Fertiliser?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing NP Fertiliser?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing NP Fertiliser?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a NP Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for NP Fertiliser?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for NP Fertiliser?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a NP Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a NP Fertiliser manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of NP Fertiliser?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org