Oxalic Acid Production Cost Reports
The Oxalic Acid production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up an Oxalic Acid production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Oxalic Acid. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
Oxalic acid, also known as ethanedioic acid, is a two-carbon chain with two carboxylic acid groups (-COOH). Many plants, including spinach, rhubarb, and other leafy greens, contain oxalic acid naturally. It has a wide range of industrial and home applications. It is commonly employed in chemical operations as a reducing agent, as well as in the manufacturing of dyes, medicines, and bleaching agents. It is used as a cleaning agent in the home to remove stains, rust, and mineral deposits from diverse surfaces such as metal, wood, and ceramics.
Oxalic acid has the chemical formula H2C2O4. It has a molecular weight of 90.03 g/mol. At normal temperatures, oxalic acid is a white crystalline solid. It has a melting point of 365°C (689°F). At standard pressure, the boiling point of oxalic acid is approximately 365°C (689°F). At room temperature, it is extremely soluble in water, having a solubility of around 10 g/100 mL. It has a density of 1.9 g/cm3 and is a strong acid with a pH of about 1.25.
Oxalic acid is utilised in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals such as antibiotics, anticancer treatments, and HIV therapies. It is used in the textile industry as a bleaching agent. It is also used as a food and beverage additive, primarily in the manufacturing of soft drinks. Other than that, it is also utilised as a cleaning agent in a variety of industries, including automotive, construction, and housekeeping.
Oxalic Acid Production from Sugar
The report is a detailed study of economics of production of oxalic acid by the reaction of nitric acid with glucose/ sugar.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Oxalic Acid|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
Project Economics: Capital Investment, Income and Expenditure Projections, Expected ROI and NPV, Profit and Loss Account, Depreciation, Taxation, Financial Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Value Chain Analysis, Product Pricing, Industry Standards and Regulations, Industry Best Practices, Key Success and Risk Factors
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key requirements for setting up an Oxalic Acid manufacturing plant?
- How is Oxalic Acid manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Oxalic Acid?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Oxalic Acid?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up the manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up an Oxalic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Oxalic Acid?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Oxalic Acid?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Oxalic Acid?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in the Oxalic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Oxalic Acid?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Oxalic Acid?
- What are the capital costs for setting up the Oxalic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up the Oxalic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Oxalic Acid?
- What will be the income and expenditures for the Oxalic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the profits/margins in producing Oxalic Acid?
- What is the time required to break even?
- What is the return on investment in the Oxalic Acid industry?
- What are the best industry practices for the Oxalic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the key success and risk factors for the Oxalic Acid manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts