Sesame Production Cost Reports
Agriculture, Farming and Commodity
The Sesame production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up the Sesame production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Sesame. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Sesame is basically a flowering plant in the genus Sesamum (benne). It is also referred to as Sesamum indicum. It is found in tropical, subtropical, and southern temperate areas of the world. It is one of the oldest oilseed crops. Compared to other seeds, it contains high oil content. Via cultivation, sesame is made. Sesame production begins with the basic steps of producing and harvesting sesame plants, then the seeds are separated. Sesame seeds must be harvested in a dry environment; thus, they are stored at 6% moisture or less to keep them fresh.
The length of the sesame seed is 2.5mm and its width is 1.65 mm. The thickness of the sesame seed is 0.94 mm. The volume of sesame seed is 2.03 mm3 and its geometric diameter is 1.57 mm. The arithmetic diameter of a sesame seed is 1.29 mm, and its percentage of sphericity is 62.84 %. It provides 3.5 grams of fibre. It consists of 15% saturated fat, 41% polyunsaturated fat, and 39% monounsaturated fat.
Together with its demand, sesame output has grown over time. The farmers' most preferred crops are edible oilseeds, which come in a variety of colours including white, black, and brown. Farmers like them because they can grow them with little care and can withstand adverse weather conditions. The market is being driven by the rising demand for sesame as a functional component in a variety of meals due to its benefits for digestion, the reduction of hypertension, and its abundance in polyphenols, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, among other things.
As customers have been more interested in natural and healthy ingredients, the popularity of these seeds has considerably expanded in recent years due to product releases. Consumer inclination for functional and health-based naturally sourced products drives the market. The market for sesame is anticipated to grow in the near future as a result of the increasing use of sesame as an antioxidant source in numerous pharmaceutical formulations.
Sesame Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Sesame Seeds Production via Cleaning, Dehulling and Sorting. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Sesame manufacturing plant?
- How is Sesame manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Sesame?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Sesame?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Sesame manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Sesame manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Sesame?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Sesame?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Sesame?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Sesame manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Sesame?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Sesame?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Sesame manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Sesame manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of a Sesame?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Sesame manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org