Sodium Hypochlorite Production Cost Reports
The Sodium Hypochlorite production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Sodium Hypochlorite production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Sodium Hypochlorite. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Sodium hypochlorite, also known as bleach or liquid bleach, is a chemical substance. The interaction of chlorine gas with a solution of sodium hydroxide produces sodium hypochlorite. Sodium hypochlorite is a powerful oxidising agent with wide antibacterial action.
It is frequently used as a disinfectant and bleaching agent in a variety of applications such as water treatment, swimming pool maintenance, household cleaning, and laundry. In the commercial market, sodium hypochlorite is available in a variety of concentrations ranging from 5% to 15%, and its efficiency as a disinfectant and bleaching agent is proportional to its concentration. Higher doses are more effective, but they are also more corrosive and can irritate the skin and eyes.
Sodium hypochlorite solutions have a density ranging from 1.1 to 1.2 g/cm3, depending on concentration. It is extremely soluble in water, and its solubility increases as the temperature rises. Because of its high concentration, sodium hypochlorite has a higher boiling point than water.
At a concentration of 10%, it boils at roughly 101°C (214°F). They can solidify at low temperatures; the solid form is unstable and decomposes. It has a pH ranging from 10 to 13, depending on concentration. It contains a strong chlorine odour that might irritate the eyes and respiratory system.
Sodium hypochlorite is a common disinfectant and bleaching chemical used in water treatment to eliminate pollutants. Sodium hypochlorite demand is being driven by the increased demand for clean water in both urban and rural regions. It is commonly used as a disinfectant and antiseptic in the healthcare business.
Sodium hypochlorite demand is being driven by rising demand for healthcare services such as hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes. It's a household cleaner that's used to disinfect surfaces, whiten garments, and remove stains. The rising awareness of domestic hygiene and cleanliness is driving up demand for sodium hypochlorite.
Sodium Hypochlorite Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents the economics of a typical sodium hypochlorite production process from sodium hydroxide and chlorine.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Sodium Hypochlorite manufacturing plant?
- How is Sodium Hypochlorite manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Sodium Hypochlorite?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Sodium Hypochlorite?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up the Sodium Hypochlorite manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Sodium Hypochlorite manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Sodium Hypochlorite?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Sodium Hypochlorite?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Sodium Hypochlorite?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in the Sodium Hypochlorite manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Sodium Hypochlorite?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Sodium Hypochlorite?
- What are the capital costs for setting up the Sodium Hypochlorite manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up the Sodium Hypochlorite manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Sodium Hypochlorite?
- What will be the income and expenditures for the Sodium Hypochlorite manufacturing plant?