Stevia Production Cost Reports
Food and Beverages
Stevia is a natural sweetener, which acts as a sugar substitute. It is extracted using the leaves of the plant species, Stevia rebaudiana. It is native to Brazil and Paraguay. The active components are steviol glycosides that are primarily stevioside and rebaudioside, which have 30 to 150 times more sweetness than sugar. They are heat-stable, pH-stable, and not fermentable.
Once consumed, the body does not metabolize the glycosides in stevia. Hence it holds zero calories like some artificial sweeteners. Stevia's taste has a slower onset, as well as a longer duration than that of sugar. Also, some of its extracts may have a bitter or licorice-like aftertaste at high concentrations.
The legal status of stevia as a food additive or dietary supplement can vary from country to country. In the United States, high-purity, stevia glycoside extracts have been generally recognized as safe or as GRAS.
Procurement Resource provides an in-depth cost analysis of Dextrose Stevia production. The report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges. The study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. We also offer additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (Capital Investment Details, Production Cost Details, Economics for another Plant Location, Dynamic Cost Model).
Stevia Production from Water Extraction Process
Dry leaves of stevia rebaudiana are immersed in hot water to extract steviol glycosides, which is the main sweetening element in stevia.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a comparative cost analysis, multi-regional cost analysis, scenario-based cost modeling, uncertainty and sensitivity analysis, TCO analysis and LTFA (long-term financial analysis)
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts