Stevia Production Cost Reports
Food and Beverages
The stevia production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a stevia production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of stevia. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Stevia is a natural, calorie-free sweetener obtained from the leaves of the South American plant Stevia rebaudiana. Stevia extract is hundreds of times sweeter than sugar, making it a popular alternative sweetener for individuals looking to cut back on sugar or avoid artificial sweeteners. It is also utilised as a sugar substitute in several culinary and beverage products. It has recently acquired appeal as a natural alternative to artificial sweeteners, and it is available in a variety of forms, including liquid drops, powder, and tablets.
Stevia is a sweet-tasting white crystalline powder. It has a melting point of 238-239° Celsius and a density of roughly 1.5 grammes per cubic centimetre. It is water and ethanol soluble, but insoluble in most organic solvents. Stevia's sweetness is attributed to the existence of natural chemicals known as steviol glycosides, which are 400 times sweeter than sugar.
Stevioside, the most prevalent of these glycosides, accounts for approximately 80% of Stevia's sweetness. Other components in stevia extract, such as rebaudioside A, C, D, E, and F, add to its sweetness and flavour.
As people become more health-conscious, there is a greater demand for natural sweeteners such as Stevia, which are seen as healthier alternatives to artificial sweeteners. Because of the rising prevalence of diabetes and obesity, there is a greater need for low-calorie sweeteners like Stevia, which can help consumers reduce their sugar intake without sacrificing taste.
Stevia's clearance by regulatory authorities such as the FDA and EFSA has helped to boost consumer confidence in the sweetener's safety, resulting in greater demand. Because stevia is produced from a plant, it is a popular choice among customers seeking plant-based alternatives to standard sweets. Stevia products are becoming more widely available in grocery stores and online, and the cost of production is decreasing, making it more accessible and inexpensive to customers.
Stevia Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
Dry leaves of stevia rebaudiana are immersed in hot water to extract steviol glycosides, which is the main sweetening element in stevia.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a stevia manufacturing plant?
- How is stevia manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing stevia?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing stevia?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up the stevia manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a stevia manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing stevia?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing stevia?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing stevia?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in the stevia manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for stevia?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for stevia?
- What are the capital costs for setting up the stevia manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up the stevia manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of stevia?
- What will be the income and expenditures for the stevia manufacturing plant?