Thiram Production Cost Reports
Agriculture, Farming and Commodity
The Thiram production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Thiram production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of the Thiram. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Thiram is a fungicide and bactericide that is applied to crops in order to prevent bacterial and fungal infections. Tetramethylthiuram Disulfide is its scientific name, and it is a member of the dithiocarbamate chemical class. It is frequently used on a number of crops, including fruits, vegetables, and cereals. It works by limiting the growth and spread of diseases on plant surfaces. It can be applied in a variety of ways, such as spraying, dusting, or treating seeds, and comes in varied forms such as dust, liquids, and granules. It is also utilised in the production of other chemicals and as a rubber accelerator in other industries. Its use is limited in various nations due to its identification as a possible human carcinogen.
It is a crystalline powder that ranges in colour from pale yellow to brownish yellow. Its pungent aroma has been compared to a cross between sulphur and garlic. While being soluble in many organic solvents like ethanol, acetone, and benzene, it is insoluble in water. The melting point range of thiram is 138–141 °C. Thiram has a molecular weight of 240.43 g/mol and a density of around 1.35 g/cm3. Due to its low vapour pressure, it does not readily evaporate into the air.
Thiram is a key tool for farmers to ensure a healthy and plentiful harvest because it is used as a fungicide and bactericide in agriculture to protect crops from illnesses. The introduction of new agricultural technologies, such as genetically modified crops and precision farming, can boost the efficiency of crop protection agents like thiram. Farmers are becoming more knowledgeable about the advantages of crop protection goods like thiram, which can increase demand for these products by reducing crop losses caused by disease and enhancing output.
Thiram Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Thiram production from dimethylamine, carbon disulfide, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide, and sulfuric acid.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Thiram manufacturing plant?
- How is Thiram manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Thiram?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Thiram?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Thiram manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Thiram manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Thiram?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Thiram?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Thiram?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Thiram manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Thiram?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Thiram?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Thiram manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Thiram manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Thiram?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Thiram manufacturing plant?