Fatty Acid - C18 Price Trends
Procurement Resource provides latest prices of Fatty Acid- C18. Each price database is tied to a user-friendly graphing tool dating back to 2014, which provides a range of functionalities: configuration of price series over user defined time period; comparison of product movements across countries; customisation of price currencies and unit; extraction of price data as excel files to be used offline.
Procurement Resource provides prices of Fatty Acid- C18 for several regions around the globe, which are as follows:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
About Fatty Acid- C18:
Fatty Acid- C18 is a well-known saturated long-chain fatty acid with an 18-carbon backbone. Fatty Acid- C18 is found in different animal and plant fats and is a major component of cocoa butter and shea butter. In appearance, Fatty Acid- C18 is a white solid with a mild odour.
Chemical Formula of Fatty Acid - C18:
- Stearic Acid
- Octadecanoic Acid
- Octadecanoic Acid
- n-Octadecanoic acid
- 284.5 g/mol
- Adhesives and sealant chemicals
- Adsorbents and absorbents
- Agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal)
- Anti-adhesive agents
- Corrosion inhibitors and anti-scaling agents
- Curing activator and polymer
- Defoamer manufacture
- Finishing agents
- Fuels and fuel additives
- Ingredient in rubber compound
- Lubricants and lubricant additives
- Paint additives and coating additives
- Plating agents and surface treating agents
- Rubber component
- Sizing agent used to impart hydrophobicity to paper product.
- Production of Fatty Acid- C18 from Oil or Fat via Hydrolytic or Lipolytic Splitting.
In general, the production process of Fatty Acid involves hydrolytic or lipolytic splitting (reaction with water using high pressure and temperature or enzymes) of any oil or fat to finally obtain Fatty Acid as the product.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Oleon NV
- Pacific Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Longyan Zhuoyue New Energy Co. Ltd.
Note: Our supplier search experts can assist your procurement teams in compiling and validating a list of suppliers indicating they have products, services, and capabilities that meet your company's needs.
The displayed pricing data is derived through weighted average purchase price, including contract and spot transactions at the specified locations unless otherwise stated. The information provided comes from the compilation and processing of commercial data officially reported for each nation (i.e. government agencies, external trade bodies, and industry publications).