Monoammonium Phosphate(MAP) Price Trends
Procurement Resource provides latest prices of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP). Each price database is tied to a user-friendly graphing tool dating back to 2014, which provides a range of functionalities: configuration of price series over user defined time period; comparison of product movements across countries; customisation of price currencies and unit; extraction of price data as excel files to be used offline.
Procurement Resource provides prices of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) for several regions around the globe, which are as follows:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
About Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP):
Monoammonium Phosphate is dissolvable in water. It crystallises from water as the anhydrous salt in the tetragonal system, as elongated prisms or needles. However, it is practically insoluble in ethanol. Solid form of Mono Ammonium Phosphate is considered stable in practice for temperatures up to 200 °C.
Chemical Formula of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP):
- Ammonium dihydrogen phosphate
- Ammonium biphosphate
- Phosphoric acid, monoammonium salt
- 115.03 g/mol
- Agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal)
- Flame retardants
- Processing aids
- Used in wastewater treatment plant
- Agricultural products (non-pesticidal)
- Building/construction materials
- Wood and Engineered wood products
- Cleaning and furnishing care products
- Electrical and electronic products
- Fire suppression chemical
- Lawn and Garden care products
- Paper Products
- Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) Production from Ammonia and Phosphoric Acid.
Monoammonium Phosphate is prepared by a reaction of anhydrous ammonia and phosphoric acid in batch or continuous reactors. Since the partial pressure of ammonia over this acidic solution is relatively low, it is further crystallised in traditional crystallisers.
- Eurochem Group
- Agrium Inc.
- Yara International ASA
- CF Industries Holdings Inc.
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- The Mosaic Co.
- Shifang Changfeng Chemical Co. Ltd
Note: Our supplier search experts can assist your procurement teams in compiling and validating a list of suppliers indicating they have products, services, and capabilities that meet your company's needs.
The displayed pricing data is derived through weighted average purchase price, including contract and spot transactions at the specified locations unless otherwise stated. The information provided comes from the compilation and processing of commercial data officially reported for each nation (i.e. government agencies, external trade bodies, and industry publications).