11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Cost Reports
11-Aminoundecanoic Acid production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
11-Aminoundecanoic acid with the chemical formula C11H23NO2 is a medium-chain fatty acid. It is an alkyl chain based PROTAC linker that can be used in the synthesis of PROTACs. It is an organic compound that is an amine and a fatty acid.
The acid appears to be a white crystalline solid or powder. It has a molecular weight of 201.31 u and a monoisotopic mass of 201.172882 Da. Its colour ranges from white to pale beige. It has a solution phase peptide synthesis-based reaction. In powder form, it can be stored at -20°C for three years and at 4°C for two years, while as a solvent, it can be stored at -80°C for six months and at -20°C for one month. It is produced naturally and is biodegradable.
The 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid demand is increasing owing to the acid's use as a synthetic building block in the systematic preparation of (oligo)amide organogelators (including chiral ones that display great gelation properties in organic solvents and water). Furthermore, it is also used to create thapsigargin analogues that target apoptosis to prostatic cancer cells furthering the market's growth in terms of its wide application in the medical industry.
In addition, it finds application in the synthesis of N-carboxyalkylpeptides containing comprehensive alkyl residues at P1'as matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors furthering the industry's expansion. Also, other uses of the acid include its use as a precursor to nylon-11; via the acylation of the acid with chloroacetyl chloride, chloroacetylamino-11-undecanoic acid is produced that has the function of an insecticide and fungicide; and in the polymerisation of polymers such as polyamide11.
11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 11-aminoundecanoic acid production from castor oil through a process involving four separate reactions.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid manufacturing plant?
- How is 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org