2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production Cost Reports
2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid or FDCA with the molecular formula C6H4O5 is a fairly novel chemical which is made using the multistep catalysis process from fructose that involves dehydration and oxidation steps. It is an organic chemical compound that comprises of two carboxylic acid groups linked to a central furan ring. It is a natural product found in Phomopsis velata.
It is a stable compound that has physical properties like insolubility in a lot of common solvents. It has a very high melting point of 342 °C. It belongs to the member of the class of furans that carries two carboxy substituents at positions 2 and 5. It has a molecular weight of 156.09 u.
The demand for 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid is driving northward owing to its application in the production of polyesters due to it being a renewable, greener substitute for terephthalate. It is also used extensively as a precursor for bio-based polyester synthesis as well as for several other polymers. It also has a role in the synthesis of several metal-organic frameworks. Furthermore, owing to its chemical stability, it goes through reactions typical for carboxylic acids, yielding carboxylic dihalides, esters and amides, which are materials used in industries globally, furthering the market's expansion.
It also has superior performance criteria, like improved barrier properties and higher mechanical strength, which makes it ideal for being used as the main building block in the production of bio-based products and can be employed in various industries like plastics, textiles, carpets, bottles, electronic materials, food packaging, and automotive applications which further boosts the market expansion. Other uses boosting the market's growth include its application in the production of plasticisers, fire foams, and in pharmacology for preparing artificial veins for transplantation in tetrahydrofuran.
2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production from Sucrose
This report shows the cost structure of 2,5-furandicarboxylic acid production using sucrose (raw sugar). Sucrose is used to make 2,5-furandicarboxyl acid (FDCA).
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production from Furan Method
This report shows the cost structure of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid (FDCA) production through furan method using glucose syrup.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
Project Economics: Capital Investment, Income and Expenditure Projections, Expected ROI and NPV, Profit and Loss Account, Depreciation, Taxation, Financial Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Value Chain Analysis, Product Pricing, Industry Standards and Regulations, Industry Best Practices, Key Success and Risk Factors
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
- How is 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the profits/margins in producing 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What is the time required to break even?
- What is the return on investment in the 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid industry?
- What are the best industry practices for a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
- What are the key success and risk factors for a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a comparative cost analysis, multi-regional cost analysis, scenario-based cost modeling, uncertainty and sensitivity analysis, TCO analysis and LTFA (long-term financial analysis)
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts