2-propenenitrile Production Cost Reports
2-propenenitrile production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a 2-propenenitrile production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of 2-propenenitrile. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
2-propenenitrile or Acrylonitrile with the chemical formula C3H3N that does not occur naturally and is commercially produced via propylene ammoxidation, where propylene, air, and ammonia react with a catalyst in a fluidized bed.
It appears to be a colourless to pale yellow and volatile liquid that has a pungent odour similar to onion or garlic. It is soluble in water and easily evaporates. Its flash point is 32 °F. It has vapours heavier than air. Its molecular weight is 53.1 g/mol, and its density is 0.81 g/cm3 at 25o C.
Its boiling and melting points are 77.3o C and -82o C. It has solubility in organic solvents like acetone, benzene, carbon tetrachloride, ethyl acetate, and toluene. Its exposure can lead to irritation in the mucous membranes and can lead to nausea, headache, dizziness, difficulty breathing, impaired judgment, difficulty breathing, convulsions, limb weakness, cyanosis, and collapse.
The 2-propenenitrile demand is growing rapidly owing to the product's industrial uses like producing resins, rubber, elastomers, plastics, and synthetic fibres, as well as to manufacturing carbon fibres which are further used in industries like aircraft, defence and aerospace. Furthermore, it is used as a co-monomer to create acrylic and modacrylic fibres which are used further in clothing and textiles like carpets and upholstery, fleece jumpers, and sportswear, which further the market growth.
It also has application as a chemical intermediate used to produce other chemicals like acrylamide and adiponitrile and in the synthesis of several pharmaceuticals, dyes, antioxidants, and surface-active. In the food sector, it is used in food items as a fumigant in flour milling and bakery food processing equipment, which furthers the market's development.
2-Propenenitrile Production from Propylene via Catalytic Ammoxidation
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 2-propenenitrile production from propylene via catalytic ammoxidation also known as the SOHIO process.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
Project Economics: Capital Investment, Income and Expenditure Projections, Expected ROI and NPV, Profit and Loss Account, Depreciation, Taxation, Financial Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Value Chain Analysis, Product Pricing, Industry Standards and Regulations, Industry Best Practices, Key Success and Risk Factors
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
- How is 2-propenenitrile manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing 2-propenenitrile?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of 2-propenenitrile?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the profits/margins in producing 2-propenenitrile?
- What is the time required to break even?
- What is the return on investment in the 2-propenenitrile industry?
- What are the best industry practices for a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
- What are the key success and risk factors for a 2-propenenitrile manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a comparative cost analysis, multi-regional cost analysis, scenario-based cost modeling, uncertainty and sensitivity analysis, TCO analysis and LTFA (long-term financial analysis)
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts