Cassava starch Production Cost Reports
Food and Beverages
Cassava starch production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Cassava starch production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Cassava starch. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
Cassava starch is a beady starch derived from the tuberous cassava root's (Manihot esculenta) leaching and drying, which is the source of tapioca and a staple food in the tropics. The plant's roots are leached, dried and ground. After being heated along with the water, it forms a stringy solution which turns thinner with the heating time and thickens when cooled, forming a translucent gel.
The Cassava starch granules are round in shape with a well-defined hilum and truncated end. The size of the granule is between 5 and 35 μm and has an A-type X-ray diffraction pattern. The starch's nonglucosidic fraction is very low, with the content of protein and lipids below 0.2%. It is comprised of 20% amylose. It is a centrally located dark mark (hilum) and reacts with an iodine/potassium iodide solution resulting in a positive purple colour. Its Gelatinization temperature ranges between 49 - 70 C.
Cassava starch has a wide range of food and industrial uses, which use its many functional properties, which are driving its market growth. Tapioca finds application for various applications, including in cooking, as laundry starch, and as an adhesive for envelopes, stamps, plywood and labels. The demand for ready-to-eat (RTE) food products which is rapidly advancing, is boosting the product's demand.
It is used in bakery products as a thickening agent to make soups, ice creams, yoghurt, noodles, and soft drinks, further boosting the market growth. In the paper industry, it is used to improve pulp utilization and quality, furthering market growth. It is used in textiles to carry out sizing, finishing, and printing owing to its properties like flexibility, abrasion resistance, and for forming a bond with the fibre, which is boosting the market expansion.
Cassava Starch Production from Wet Milling
This report provides the cost structure of cassava starch production from the wet milling process. In this process, cassava roots are peeled and washed before being grated.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2022 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Cassava starch|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
Project Economics: Capital Investment, Income and Expenditure Projections, Expected ROI and NPV, Profit and Loss Account, Depreciation, Taxation, Financial Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Value Chain Analysis, Product Pricing, Industry Standards and Regulations, Industry Best Practices, Key Success and Risk Factors
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
- How is Cassava starch manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Cassava starch?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Cassava starch?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Cassava starch?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Cassava starch?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Cassava starch?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Cassava starch?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Cassava starch?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Cassava starch?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the profits/margins in producing Cassava starch?
- What is the time required to break even?
- What is the return on investment in the Cassava starch industry?
- What are the best industry practices for a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the key success and risk factors for a Cassava starch manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a comparative cost analysis, multi-regional cost analysis, scenario-based cost modeling, uncertainty and sensitivity analysis, TCO analysis and LTFA (long-term financial analysis)
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts